Where I've been, and why...

Yep, it’s me. Considering how many new members there has been over the past few months, I know many won’t recognize me. I mean, I used to be a very active poster from 2010 to 2012, but my activity has noticeably decreased. However, I’m not going to just leave because for all intents and purposes, this is one of the friendliest forum communities around.

The thing is though people, that I’ve not been feeling all that great over the last year or so. Since at least late 2011 I have been suffering from a large amount of anxiety issues and OCD, which has rendered me in moods where I’ve often not felt like doing hobbies I usually enjoy. Currently I’m making a full recovery, though it hasn’t been easy. My movie taste has also expanded greatly that I seem to have just lost that Pixar interest I used to have, though I will do whatever to try and regain it. I’m ashamed to say I haven’t seen Brave and Monsters University yet, though the latter I have recently got on DVD and am willing to give a look. Other things have got in the way, like college work and a Machinima project (a form of movie, NOT the gaming network) that I’m currently working on.

So yeah, I’ve not really been feeling myself exactly in recent times, I’m 19 now, and while I am not happy with way I’ve changed somewhat in recent times, I intend to change that for the better.

If any of you ARE curious though, here is a trailer I made several months back to promote my Machinima project. It is quite dark, but nothing violent or disturbing though the finished project may be that. Enjoy!

youtube.com/watch?v=x_RCfgPRmDg

I’m very sorry you feel depressed! It’s wonderful that you’re recovering, though. So glad to see you back. :slight_smile:

So sorry to hear you almost lost your Pixar interest, Geoff-uk1234! Good luck on your trying to get it back.

This doesn’t need it’s own topic.

Hmm…Pixarfan91 certainly has a point there.

Just wanted to make sure people were informed, that’s all. I feared it would just be ignored if it was simply a post.

That said though, any mods can lock this up if necessary.

And they should.

I’m sorry to hear you’ve been anxious and depressed, Geoff. I hope you’re able to recover form that soon. It’s fantastic to see you here again! :smiley:

Hey Geoff. I’m so happy to hear from you again. I wish you the best. Hope the recovery process is speedy and brings you good health. Its really nice to see an old member again.