What did you dream about last night?

I found a thread with the same title, but it was locked! We need to revive this idea, because I know a lot of you out there must have some wacky dreams every now and then that you’d like to share.

To start off, here’s the dream I had last night… or rather nightmare…

My mother and I were yelling back at each other in conversation… yelling because I was on the bottom floor and she was on the top floor… I could only hear her voice. We were discussing something about The Hills, which was weird because she doesn’t watch the show. She was stepping out of the house, and I remember that I didn’t want her to. After she closed the door, there was silence, so I walked up the stairs and towards the door. Suddenly, the door quickly opened a bit and an unrecognizable woman put her head through and shot me right in the throat with a gun. I held my throat and could feel something was wrong, and I heard a noise that sounded JUST like when you let go of squeezing a ketchup bottle tightly. The woman left, but I wasn’t thinking about that. I was afraid to breathe, but when I did, I knew it was a dream. I woke up and my fingers were all prickly and in a bit of pain. Yah, those kind of dreams will wake you up scared.

The only dream I had that made some sense was this- I was walking into different rooms like some sort of maze, and I’d turn on a light and go into the next room, and when I did the light would turn off and I would have to hurry and go to the next one before the one room I was in would be covered in darkness.

Last night … I had an odd dream that this lady was asking me to find something and I knew what it was somehow but forgot what it looked like. It was really strange. It’s a recurring dream I’ve been having.

An army of pots and pans was chasing after me. I was running because I was so friggin scared.

Then I accidentally fell into a bottomless-pit hole and never got out. I died (in the dream)

“When you fall in a bottomless pit, you die of starvation.” -Teen Girl Squad
Exactly what happened to me in that stupid dream. :imp:

I don’t dream. Or, rather, I don’t remember my dreams. There have only ever been two dreams that I’ve actually been able to recall, one of which involved Steve Buscemi standing by the stairs in my old house signing this little notebook I had. I now carry that notebook everywhere with me, just in case… :stuck_out_tongue:

The psychological value of dreams is immense. It’s amazing how what your dreams contain can reveal about yourself/

Really? I dreamt I was throwing a knife at a wall, and it turned into a television, which was emebedded or something, into the wall! Then Ratatouille started playing!

What does that reveal about myself? XD

Well, I don’t dream a lot, but when I do, my dreams are sometimes crazy. Last night was a dream about a keyboard. And Remy was typing something. It looked like a menu for his resturant.

A113- Well, we were told in psychology that dreams are usually about things that we’re ignoring and feelings that we’re repressing, but that also dreams can just be about stuff that we’ve seen and heard throughout the day, though it’s more likely to be dreamt about if it has high emotional intensity.

That’s pretty much all I know. :laughing:

nothing

I dreamt that Beaurepaires got demolished… :slight_smile:

Okay, I’ve been having odd dreams lately on account of meditation.

I dreamt that I was screaming at my aunt about how hard it was to get the painting done. Makes sense, because I’m still working on a painting she commissioned for me to do. I have a lot of dreams involving yelling at people. I only hope I’m not talking in my sleep. xD

Okay, so after that I woke up around 8 am, and fell back to sleep.

I dreamt that I met Martin Short dressed as his Jack Frost character, and we took a picture together. xD Makes sense but it’s odd. I have recently made a music video dedicated to that character and apparently I’ve watched it too many times.

It’s odd- I usually don’t have dreams involving fandoms. I wish I had them more often. xD

Last night I dreamt that I saw the Pizza Planet truck in The Incredibles, except it was in part that wasn’t even in The Incredibles - where Bob was walking through a junkyard and then the truck came roaring beyond him and it did a 180 degree turn really fast. It looked so funny. Then I scrambled to take a screencap and post it here. Now that I think about it, the reference was anything but subtle and people would have recognised it immediately.

I think I’ve been watching too much of the WALL-E trailer, and thinking about the Pizza Planet truck in The Incredibles too much. Heh.

is it still off topic if Emile was there?

Last night, I dreamt that Disney’s Beauty and the Beast was playing on the radio. That pretty much tops all the other dreams I’ve had recently.

I can’t recall the dreams I had last night. But I found that whether I’m in school or out of it, I dream that I’m there a lot. And usually in situations I wouldn’t want to be in, not in my underwear but forgetting something important or something like that. I hate it. Those are nightmares, not dreams! lol

I had a dream hat the New England Patriots were 16-0. I was crying and screaming, “NO!!!”

Nothing again

azzstar: If you didn’t dream about anything, you might as well NOT post.

Yeah, that pretty much defeats the purpose. :stuck_out_tongue:

I had a strange dream that I was flying and going higher and higher and I couldn’t go down. Kind of like the scene in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. :open_mouth:

All i dreamt of is darkness.

Racing a rally car again.