Show Your Room

Especially when you’re younger, your bedroom is your safehaven, the most important place in the house, and the place where you can be creative and do what you want to do. So, post photographs of your own room! It’ll be very interesting to see and compare what our rooms look like. :smiley:

Haha, great idea!

My computer desk… which I no longer use since I got a laptop. What a mess XD

My bookshelf filled with books, magazines, comics, my “safe”, a buncha CDs, and trophies! Who didn’t play church league sports when they were young :wink:

My closet… nothing to see here…

Finally, my severely unmade bed!

There ya go, the four corners of my room :smiley:

Cool room! :smiley:

Well I might as well post in here too

my room when it was Incredible…ised, =P I’ve just recently changed it:

This is my room as it is now:
the Disney Wall, I painted the Mickey Mouse ears myself :smiley:

The Pirates Wall

The random wall =P haha notice the webpage up on my laptop =P

I still need a pic of my 4th wall >.<

Wow… you’re room is absolutely amazing!

My room is just boring… well, guy vs. girl i guess :stuck_out_tongue:

Your room is amazing Kel Bel. This is just my opinion but I like it better incredible-ised. BUt still, a beautiful room.

Thanks guys! :smiley:

TSS- yeah I liked it before better too, but it was just a little too cluttered =/ when I got new posters I didn’t have any place to put them…hmm…I should post a picture of what my ceiling used to look like…=P

Ooh, love the EVE poster! I didn’t know they sold those!

I’ll have to find my digital camera once I get this place cleaned up.

I didnt know they sold EVE posters either :smiley: I just saw it at the Disney store this week, they also have a WALL•E one ^.^ and it’s really cool cuz it’s got a glass plate cover thingy and a frame :smiley:

Alright, here’s my center of operations. :slight_smile:

First up: You can see my two main computers (the desktop on the left playing The Incredibles and Cars, and the laptop on the right playig A Bug’s Life). You can also see my old trophies, some posters, my printer, my desk, my dresser, blah, blah, blah.

Zooming in on that corner…

Turning to the right you see ma’ bed and larger telescope and syuch! :slight_smile:

Turn a bit more to see my Wii, Gamecube, and all of my other Nintendos (on back through SNES and Famicom…just missing the dang NES). Also there’s my closet, bookshelf (it’s overcrowded…did you notice the huge mass of books on my dresser?), dartboard, a bit more of the overhead black sky I put in, and the like

And then there’s my door! (and trombone and some neat framed doohickeys and posters)

Finally, here’s a portion of my ceiling with my light(s) on,

And the same portion with the lights off. There are a HECK of a lot more stars everywhere else on my walls and ceiling, but I pointed it here because the ceiling fan and the dangling sun and planets give good reference points.

WALL-E voice: “Ta-daaaa!” :smiley:

jeez, nice room, eratosthenes. :smiley:

Dude, wow! Really, really, really cool room! How many Pixar stuff have you got in there?

Woah! Everyone’s room is awesomer than mine!

And eratosthenes is now put on my list of cool people for playing trombone :slight_smile:

I would post a picture of my room, but I’d feel too uncomfortable. o_0

I would post a pic of my room too, but I gotta clean it up first. Its really messy.

Thank you!

I have a fair amount, and you can see some of it in the pictures…but the problem is I hav three siblings that are 5, 6, and 8 years old (I’m 19) and my room is a big hit with them. For some reason, I seem to notice that over time my really cool PIXAR stuff just slowly vanishes…

Haha, yay! gets out trombone and starts playing something really loud and brassy

Hey, that makes me wonder what WALL-E’s reaction to a trombone would be. Lol I can see it already…

Ooh, nice rooms :slight_smile:
I will make pictures of my room some day after I cleaned up. And that will ake a while because I hate cleaning^^"

I love everyone’s rooms! They’re all so cool and different. :smiley: I’ll probably post a photo or two of mine tomorrow, although it isn’t anything special. It’s very undecorated in comparison with some of the other photos taken! :laughing:

Kinda blurry but cool room you got.

i took the pics with my cell phone and i forgot the quality was set to good not best ;(