New Members' Sub-Forum

After much deliberation, I decided to separate the member-related topics into their own sub-forum. I give you Members, Inc.! :mrgreen:

Here is where we’ll get to know each other, celebrate member birthdays, and elaborate about significant events in our lives.

Now the Off-Topic sub-forum is even more off-topic than ever before. :stuck_out_tongue:

Clever title, PV.
Sounds like a good idea.

I like the idea PV. It keeps the Off-topic boards a little less chaotic.

You could of gave us some warning yesterday. I logged on yesterday and went to Off Topic to check on a thread I made. And All the sticky’s were gone. Which alarmed me. Anyways, This is a nice idea right here you did PV

Very good idea, PV. Anything to do with tidying up and organisation gets a big thumbs up from me! :smiley:

Great idea PV! I have to admit, when I went to the Off Topic section and noticed that something was missing, I couldn’t quite put my finger on it. Silly me… Btw, love the name for the new section too! :laughing:

I almost didn’t notice it for a moment…had to double check to make sure it wasn’t just a glitch…

Great idea though PV! :wink:

:mrgreen:

Genius idea, PixarVixen. I love how you’re keeping it all Pixar-related. :smiley: Thank you!

Ooooh, I love it. The members are what make Pixar Planet so awesome and it’s natural for us to want to learn about each other and keep up with what’s happening in our lives. And the off-topic section is looking a lot less cluttered now. Great job!

Thanks a lot, guys! I’m glad you like the idea and agree it helps free up the Off-Topic clutter.

And I apologize for not notifying the forum about transferring threads. :blush: I guess I wanted to keep the Members, Inc. sub-forum a surprise.

No need to apologize PV. It was a marvelous surprise. What fun would it be if you told us before hand?

Yeah, I like the surprise factor. I never know what I’m going to be surprised with when I log onto PP. :wink:

I’m gone for 5 days and all this has happened!

Yep, just a simple switch. Makes the forum a little more organized. And welcome back!

Thanks :wink: I have piks on my phone that I will show but most are on my camera.

I’ll check it out.

Jus’ loading them to my PC as we speak.

Okkie Dokky then!

having to do it the lonk way round ¬.¬ My pc is having none of it today.

Okay then WALL-E

Back on topic now. . .