Embarassing Moments

One time I was talking to this girl about one of my favorite actors, Alan Rickman, when she mentioned he was in Robin Hood. I said “Wow, I didn’t know he would be in an animated movie.” She gave me the weirdest look and replied “He wasn’t. He was in the live action one.” I felt like a total moron!

my most emberrasing moment was when I went to my first sleep over. When we got into our sleeping bags, one of my friends wouldn’t stop talking. All of us got up to sock him in the arm. When I was walking back to my bag I felt my foot hit something. In a few minutes, one of my friends said someone knocked over his cup of water. We all had to get up and find other places to sleep.

One time I was walking to primary (elementary) school, and all the girl students had to wear dresses all year round. So I got all the way to school before someone in my class told me I had the back of my dress tucked into my underwear! Mortifying for a 9 year old. I’m sure I could think of more embarrassing stories.

Well, i am an actor, so embarassing myself is like about 40% of my job.

Anyways, most crazy stuff I do, I don’t get embarassed anymore. But my most embarassing moment happened when I was in elementary school. I played as a skateboard dude, and I didn’t know how to skate. So what I did was I used the board as stuff people would never imagine the board would be used for. (use your imagination)

I got lost at a small fair in our county. Boy that was embarrising…i was like 9 years though so i was just scared. I got to go to a fire truck to wait for dad…i was really upset about getting lost though.

Another embarassing moment I had was when I went to an improv club meeting and we played a game to get to know new members. At one point, everyone wearing a black shirt had to stand up and find a new seat. I stood up, but couldn’t find a seat. So I was standing in front of the whole club when someone pointed out that I wasn’t wearing a black shirt. Whoops…

Improv games and clubs is the funnest and best way to embarass yourself.

You mean like scoring for the other team in soccer? Did that recently. Good thing it wasn’t a real game and that my team easily was forgiving. 8D