What’s your dating status?

• married
  • divorced
  • engaged
  • dating
  • single
  • other

0 voters

I was wondering who is at what dating status in life. As for me, I dont have a gf. I’ve been focusing mostly on school lately. But I hope one day I’m gonna find someone special.

As of now, I am open and single, but I hope for it to change sometime soon.

Huh. Deja vu. It’s weird, but I think I’ve seen a thread like this before… Might be just me. :confused:

Anyway, I’m very single right now. So singled out I’m probably the most available bachelor out there in this sinister world lack of much love and compassion…

In short, I am available now, ladies of Pixar Planet forums! :smiley: Come to daddy! :laughing:

Strange it’s so far the guys who have been answering… including me. D’oh! :angry:

HA HA HA 8D

I’m single, and starting to believe that I always will be. I know that’s negative but … well, guys don’t see me as anything more than a friend, or else they don’t see me at all.

Same here. :stuck_out_tongue: Well, almost every movie does it for me. I’m a hopeless romantic! xP The only time I feel I’ll ever fall in love is through my stories …

I had a boyfriend for five months but he broke up with to be with another boy(!). He broke the contact with me up and we haven’t talked for a year. Then he came back, telling me it’s over with his boyfriend. We taked again for a few days, until he told me that we won’t be together anymore but still wants me to come all the way to his home, so he could have some fun. Since then I never talked to him again.

So, I’m single and I’m not ready to have a new relationship yet.

I’m single as well. Like rachelcakes1985, I am shy in real life and don’t really go out of my way to meet new people. I am happy right now though, but will eventually like to find a special someone.

I’m quite proud to say that I’m single, and that’s the way it’s gonna stay. I ain’t ever gettin’ married! Everyone says that I’m going to give in one of these days, but it’s been nineteen years and I’m still not interested in guys… at all. :stuck_out_tongue:

– Mitch

Single. Had a boyfriend for a good 9 months, but he left me to go to the Navy, so we decided not to carry on. Things were sort of not working out anyway…I dunno. It’s that whole, before we were going out, I was more attracted to him, but when we actually got together, after the first six months, it just sort of fizzled out. It’s a shame- he’s a truly nice guy- but the age gap of over a decade and his overly nice personality, plus the whole Navy thing, meant it was never really going to last. I need someone more like Randall to satisfy my nurturing needs. :laughing:

So, right now I’m single, but that’s because, in all honesty, every single guy at my college is disgusting. I’m talking about looks and personality. Just eugh. Guess I’ll be waiting until university before getting into another relationship! :stuck_out_tongue:

I had a girlfriend. We had a relationship going for a year and a couple months. We broke up a while ago, but I’m still single. I am currently in the process of “girl-scouting.”

Ohmygods, same here! :laughing: I think I’ll forever be single - although I found that I’m not attracted to anyone in ‘real life’, only in movies and stuff. I always joke that this island is full of ugly guys (not in public of course :wink: :laughing: )

Eh, guys my age are all either jerks or really ugly. I hate it.

Personally I think you should wait for dating when you actually are thinking of having a long term relationship with the person. Dating in middle school is just a waste of your time.

Ok, in my humble opinion, there should be a word attached to the word dating: ‘recreational.’ Because that’s exactly what most people do. They date for the fun of it. I am single, have been all my life. And I’m not ashamed of that. It’s not because I can’t get a girlfriend (I’ve had plenty of opportunities), but it’s just that I’m a firm believer in commitment. I plan on marrying someone in my lifetime. I want the person that I marry to know that they are my first love, that I haven’t given my heart to five or six other girls in the past. And I’m sure that her knowing that is invaluable.

But hey, just my opinion. :wink:

FONY - Nice to know that I’m not the only one! And, dude, I’m the same way! I always fall for movie characters, or, animated cartoons rather… :laughing:

– Mitch

Geez, so many people are in the same boat as me! I also feel I’m never going to get a girlfriend anytime soon… my parents of all people keep asking if I have a girlfriend! I’ve had a few crushes on girls before, but either I never worked up the courage to ask her out, or before I could, I found out she was already taken. I have yet to meet a girl in real-life who I can ‘click’ with beyond mere acquaintance, and who shares the same interests as me. Not to mention I’m such a wimp when it comes to expanding my social network beyond my current close group of friends at any one time.

I’m also very reserved with sharing my interests with my friends in real-life, for fear they would find me weird for liking ‘kiddy cartoon’ movies, or car chases, or ‘old’ music from the 60s to the 90s (I only like a few contemporaries, most modern music today is indistinguishable). I drop hints every now and then with my closest friends, and I’m more open with my family and you guys (because of the anonymity of the Internet).

But yeah, I always fear rejection. Or that I’m not good enough. So I hold out for the one. I’m such a hopeless romantic. I really wish I had the guts to take initiative to express my feelings to people, which is why Wall-E struck such a chord with me.

I’m not so much concerned about looks (though it would be a plus. It’s still secondary though), as much as personality. It would be my dream to find a girl who has the same interests in movies, cars, and other stuff. So far, I know only pretty girls, or it’s guys who are either interested in movies or cars, so no dice.

And like most of you, I don’t believe in serial-dating as a hobby, or that it should be done below, say, college-age. It’s good if you truly like someone, but don’t just go out with that person to show off to your mates or because you’re feeling ‘left out’. Just keep making friends, and if you really like someone, ask him/her out for a dinner and get to know more about him/her before pursuing a relationship. I always believe in finding ‘the one’, and I’ll wait for as long as it takes.

I’ve never been on a date. Never had a real boyfriend. I’m in no hurry. Waiting for that special person to show up, even though it can be lonely.

…Is nobody else worried that so many of us Pixar fans are single? :laughing:

Haha, just kidding. Really, we’ve already found our one true love- Pixar. :stuck_out_tongue:

Can’t find what you don’t look for.

Wow. 17. Very odd. This place could be the center of some sorta social study. “A study of the sexual conduct of the reticulated Pixar Plant forum species”

Single here too…big suprise.

For 16 i guess i’m just a little too young to be cinsidered…“eligable”.

But i don’t mind…i NEED time.