Pixar Planet

The "Introduction/I'm Back" Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the members of Pixar Planet!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Re: The "Introduction/I'm Back" Thread

Postby Mighty Toy Box » Sat May 06, 2017 1:50 am

New to this forum, looks like it has been around for awhile. I've been starting up a youtube channel for toy reviews under my same user name and have become pretty excited about Cars 3. Just looking to join here for more information and to keep myself informed on ongoing PIXAR movies.
Mighty Toy Box

Postby PixarTeo » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:52 am

Woah everybody its been a while hasn't it? :lol: I'm pretty sure everyone I used to know on here is not online anymore, but thought its worth a shot to say hi after so long. I'm still not able to view the mature threads yet, I've been waiting for a good while now. :lol: :lol: I will probably disappear from here as I usually do, but I'm glad this place isn't completely dead. It gave me some real great memories, and I regret not getting anyone's social media from here, that I was friends with. :cry:
PixarTeo
Master Scarer

Postby ShortTermRemembery » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:16 am

Hello, everyone! I'm new here. :)
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
ShortTermRemembery

Postby Noteldnep89 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:51 pm

PixarTeo wrote:Woah everybody its been a while hasn't it? :lol: I'm pretty sure everyone I used to know on here is not online anymore, but thought its worth a shot to say hi after so long. I'm still not able to view the mature threads yet, I've been waiting for a good while now. :lol: :lol: I will probably disappear from here as I usually do, but I'm glad this place isn't completely dead. It gave me some real great memories, and I regret not getting anyone's social media from here, that I was friends with. :cry:

Hey, I remember you. :D You made my avatar for me, remember? I regret disappearing from here around February 2012 and then not posting for so long, then when I came back hardly anyone posted here anymore.

ShortTermRemembery wrote:Hello, everyone! I'm new here. :)

Welcome, hope you enjoy it here. :D

^ Signature made by me

All thanks must go to PixarTeo for making my avatar!
Noteldnep89
Garbage Boy

Postby mopar5 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:19 pm

It's dead here and it sucks I've been here for years but left after a while. I love Pixar and the creativity they have. Also, Happy Birthday Biggest_Pixar_Fan_Ami <3
Ami+ Garrett <3 8/14/10 <3
"Mopar, Or No Car."
mopar5
Master Scarer

Postby evspixarfan2012 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:45 pm

:? Does anyone else wanna come back to these forums for some Coco-related discussions? :roll:
evspixarfan2012
Master Scarer

Postby Geoff-uk1234 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:42 am

Oh how I miss this forum. I wish it was active as it used to be. I've been getting heavily into PIxar again, having upgraded most of them from DVD to Blu-ray and watching them again. The teaser trailer for The Incredibles 2 especially has me pumped. :lol:
"Animation is not a genre, it's an art form." - Brad Bird

https://letterboxd.com/Gst95/
Geoff-uk1234
Master Scarer

Postby sally&Stickers » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:30 am

I'm Back!
almost exactly 3 years after last time I logged in (I thought I'd lost/forgotten my login info.. I had, but my laptop didn't!)

This place brings back memories.. it's weird to see it so quiet after being on here back in like 2012 when it was always busy

If anyone's out there (I feel like I'm talking to the void).. Hi!
ImageImage
Im a Pixarteer!
"Don't fear failure, fear not having the chance! You have the chance!" ~ Sally, Cars 3
sally&Stickers
Mutant Toy

Postby little_chef_eva09 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:28 pm

Hi there, folks! Loooong time, no post!

I had locked myself out of my account (I've done this at least three times since I joined lol) and just now managed to get back in. It does make me sad to see the forums so dead, too. I've been feeling very nostalgic while going through the old threads. :)

With the recent release of Coco and the upcoming Incredibles 2, I was really hoping to come back and see some new life here on the boards! It looks like there hasn't been any mod activity here in a while also, so I will probably be spending some time cleaning up the boards over the next few weeks. They sorely need it! I apologize if anyone experienced any spam issues while we were away.

Also, hi there, sally&Stickers! Glad to have you back! :D

little chef
// Find me on: deviantART // Twitter // Tumblr //
little_chef_eva09
Pixar Planet Global Moderator

Postby sally&Stickers » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:46 pm

Hi, Little_Cef! Glad to see a mod back! (and someone in general)

Going to be honest, I was kinda surprised there wasn't a section for Coco yet, it's REALLY popular elsewhere on the internet (which is amazing!!)

I'm hoping that maybe if someone sticks around here, the others who are checking back in (and checking in for the first time) will stick around if theres someone to talk to/answering them every few days. and maybe we can build up the visits again? (maybe not, but it's worth a try, I kinda miss this place)
ImageImage
Im a Pixarteer!
"Don't fear failure, fear not having the chance! You have the chance!" ~ Sally, Cars 3
sally&Stickers
Mutant Toy

Postby pixarfan9510 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:13 am

hey what up it's ya boy pixarfan9099 but under a new name because i can't get into my old account. mostly i made this new account so i can look at my old posts and see how cringy i was when i was 14-16. good times.
pixarfan9510

Postby chongjasmine » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:33 am

Hi, I am chongjasmine from Singapore.
Really enjoy watching the pixar films.
Especially toy story series.
Hoping to catch toy story 4 soon.
chongjasmine

Postby buzzlighty3ar » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:47 am

After downloading Despicable Me: Minion Rush from Apknite and enjoy it.
I found this forum; Minions have a big affection for me.
Hope I can find fun here.
buzzlighty3ar

Postby CrystalButtercup999 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:26 pm

Hello all!
Welcome back, pixarfan9510, and welcome to PixarPlanet, chongjasmine and buzzlighty3ar!
I love all the Pixar movies, especially the Toy Story series, Finding Nemo, and Monsters Inc.
My other interests include plushies, reading, writing, gaming, cartoons (including My Little Pony: FiM), and film. Looking forward to meeting other Pixar fans! :)
“There is no way out. Just kidding. Door’s right over there.” -Buttercup
CrystalButtercup999

Previous

Return to Members, Inc.