What web browser do you use?

What web browser do you use?

• Internet Explorer
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Chrome
  • Other

0 voters

I don’t think there’s a topic about this, but which browser do you use? I used to use Firefox until today when I switched to Chrome.

Sadly
I have to be (STUCK!!!) Internet explorer :unamused:
In my heart I am a Mac so safari is for me!.
I am a big apple fan, in fact, I’m even typing this on my iPhone :smiley:.
Also did u add casmio?

I am an Internet Explorer user! I also have used Fire Fox and Netscape at school.

I use internet explorer.

I’ve been a loyal Firefox user since 2006.

I use Firefox because it has a lot more amazing add-ons like Adblock Plus, Greasemonkey and Personas (basically like wallpaper for your browser). I currently have this awesome Pixar Persona: [url]http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/persona/92833[/url]

Opera > *

Go on, I dare you to challenge why your browser is better than Opera.

I voted Safari since I use it most frequently on my Mac OS X… but I use Firefox when I switch to XP. On my new laptop that runs Windows 7 I still use Internet Explorer.

I tried out Opera a few years back and actually liked it, but haven’t used it for ages. I wanna try out Google Chrome, the interface is real slick and glassy (they even took a dig at Safari in their ads, saying ‘no grey interface’ or something along those lines :laughing:).

Firefox. I don’t really know why. It works well and is customisable, but I really think the reason I use it is out of habit.

Chrome :slight_smile: because I love google…

As some of you may already know, I use a nintendo DSi, and run on Nintendo DSi Browser.

It’s kinda unique in its own way, but loading pages takes a while, and you can’t watch videos or see really large images. Such a shame really. :frowning:

Oh well, I’m only using this until I get a laptop at Christmas. 5 months yay! :angry:

I use firefox. I don’t know what Opera is, and IE is slow and I don’t have the time to tolerate it.

I used to always use Internet Explorer, but now I’ve gotten use to using Firefox for everything as well.

I’ve been using Firefox ever since 1.0, but, as much of the extensions, add-ons & such are really helpful, it has become bloated over the years. I’ve been returning back to Safari these days, as I really like the Top Sites feature, and since it has HTML5, but I still use Firefox on a regular basis, mainly due to the aforementioned development of extensions.

I’m an user of simple needs, so I use Explorer, but I’m thinking in change to Google Chrome.

My friend told me to switch to Google Chrome a few hours ago!

I use Firefox as my main browser, but I am becoming more and more dissatisfied with it. When Safari comes out with more extensions (for Safari 5), I will be transitioning to that.

To be honest, I’m not a fan of Google Chrome. I’ve had a bit too many issues with it to be able to use it on a regular basis. I guess, it’s different for different people, your mileage may vary.

I just switched to Google Chrome! I’ll give it a try.

I use Safari, since it came with my macbook and I’m to lazy to try anything else :stuck_out_tongue: