Favorite candy

We all like candy ( Well, I think all of us do) but what is your favosite one? List your top 10 favorite candys.

1. Baby Ruth
  2. Skittles
  3. M&Ms
  4. Hersheys Kisses
  5. Crunch
    5.Gum
  6. Reeses
  7. Starburst
  8. Butterfinger
  9. Snickers

Thats mine, Im sure that is right, I know 5-1 are right. Whats yours?

Peanut butter cups will always and forever be the best. I don’t eat milk chocolate anymore, but Reese’s was my candy of choice as a kid. If I had a dollar in my pocket, then by golly it would be spent on Reese’s. I never spent my money on any other chocolate save for the occasional Butterfingers. There’s a vegan chocolate bar called a Peanut Chew that I love. It has peanuts, caramel, and, as the name suggests, it’s chewy!

And hmm… I like Sour Patch Kids, Airheads, Swedish Fish, Now and Laters, Mamba… Starbursts are good but the US kind aren’t vegetarian (someone’s sending me some, aka “Opal Fruits,” from the UK!). I haven’t had one in a while but I like things like Airheads Extremes, too. The occasional Dum Dum, Jolly Rancher, or Blow Pop ain’t bad, either. I’m also a regular chewer of sugar-free gum. Mmmm.

My vote for worst candy? Necco wafers by a mile.

Here’s my list!

1. Dots
  2. Licorice *black and red&
  3. Reeces
  4. M&Ms
  5. Peanut Butter M&Ms
  6. Peanut M&Ms
  7. Hersheys Chocolate
  8. Snickers
  9. Skittles
  10. Jolly Ranchers

I remember from elementary to High school there was a sub who always gave away Jolly Ranchers. I think her name was Mrs. Russell, but she was known as the Jolly Rancher Sub.

Oh, boy. Let’s see how many of these things I can still eat with braces. :laughing:
1.Twizzlers
2. Reese’s
3. M&Ms
4. Starburst
5. Snickers
6. Crunch
7. Skittles
8. Caramels
9. Peppermint Patties
10. 3 Musketeers
Okay…so I can eat 6 out of 10. :slight_smile: Not bad.

I love a lot of candy, but my favorite one at the moment is rock candy.

Nice one, I forgot about those! I haven’t had in a loooong time.

Ohhhh, I know how that goes. One of the worst things a person with braces could probably eat is a caramel apple covered in chopped peanuts. I’m trying to imagine myself with braces trying to eat one of those, and it seems like it’d be impossible!

^ Oooh, just the thought is making me cringe. 8D

I love Skittles, Starburst, and other fruit flavoured candy.

I haven’t had any in months, but everytime I put one in my mouth, it feels lke a rush of sweet heaven in my mouth and on the teeth.

My absolute favourite candy is gummy cola bottles.
I also like Starburst, M&Ms, aaandd sour keys.

Ooo, thanks for reminding me rock-itpop! I love sour candy, espeically Sour Skittles!

Twix bars!! Or any milk chocolate. Not dark, though. :shake:

Same here! I’m not a fan of dark chocolate! Only milk and white for me!

Dark chocolate is really gross. It’s so bitter!! :shake: But I also like white, too!! Have you had the Hershey’s Cookies N’ Cream bars? They’re amazing. <3

Hershey’s milk chocloate is the only American brand I like (had smores with it this summer when camping there). I kind of prefer the choloate here- both either cadbury’s, galaxy or milky bar (white chocolate), even if the French and Belgians don’t consider it to be ‘real chocolate’. Not keen on dark chocolate even if it’s supposedly ‘better’ for you. I don’t eat chocolate because it’s good for me. I’d rather eat no chocolate than dark which would actually be better for me all round. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dark chocolate used to turn me off, but now I loooove it. I don’t get the ultra ultra dark variety but just anything that doesn’t have milk products in it. It can still be sweet!

My favourite candy is definitely jelly beans.

OH MY LOG, JELLY BEANS.

I like 'em so much I keep eating because they’re the best thing ever and then I get sick. D:

Yes I have, they are yummy!

Badger: Jelly Beans! I went to the Jelly Belly factory once, and I had baby whip flavor! The tour guide told me it was coconut.