Employment status

What do you guys do for money or in the case of some members for a living?

I work at Ledo Pizza and pasta. I make the dough, roll out the dough, put topping on pizzas, and do dishes. I’ve been there since last December.

Well, during holidays and the summer, I’m a camp counselor. The list of activities are endless, but it’s fun having fun and taking care of kids. I also work as a subsitute teacher/activity supervisor as a part-time job.

And If money for gas counts, then I’ve been paid on a few acting jobs every now and then.

How is it like being a sub in a class? That would be a tough job.

I do once a week work in a residential home for the elderly as I am a certified carer. I do things like art activities, games and making lots of tea and hot chocolate for the residents.
For the rest of the week I’m at McDonalds (yey! 8D ), and I am doing my apprentiship in Hospitality and I’m really hoping for a promotion to crew trainer soon…as much as the job sounds sucky, I like the people. And some of the customers are so stupid it’s funny.

Yeah, wow, being a sub must be difficult! And I wanna learn how to make pizza! :smiley:

I got a lawn mowing business that gets me some money to put to save for other important matters, and I’m currently attempting to sell $3,000 worth of beveled glass at Craigslist.

Trying to find a job.

I don’t have a job right now. I am considering working at my local movie theater since its only a couple minutes away from my house.

Wow, what interesting jobs we all hold!

====

I’m currently a Barback at a Winery. I enjoy it. I’m learning a lot about wines, and I like my co-workers. It is a lot of hard work though!

It’s not bad. I jsut supervise and assist the kids when they need help. When my coworker wants me to take charge of the class, then I do so.

I am currently working at a grocery store. I am the box boy and I help anyone who needs helping. I don’t care for the job that much though. My boss isn’t the nicest guy. :frowning:

How long have you been working there VIolet Nirvana?

I’ve been working there for a couple months. My boss hasn’t given me a shift in a month though… :confused:

I know what grovery store employees go threw because my mom has worked at one since before I was born.

Oh really? cool. I really don’t care for my job very much. :confused:

I applied for a grocery store about 2 weeks ago.

Oh really? Hope you get the job, Pixarfan91! :smiley:

I don’t think I will. I can never find a job.

Unfortuneately I can’t get a job until I have my driver’s liscence and I haven’t even started taking driving lessons yet. But I’ll probably end up working at the library and teaching private music lessons.

Sorry to hear that dude. It is all worth it once the paycheck comes!

Yeah, true, but I don’t get any hours anyways.