Do you collect anything?

I’m sure all of us collect something!

Well, as for me, I actively hoard Fairy Tail Birds. They’re My Little Pony-esque toy birds with long, combable ‘hair’. They’re made by Hasbro… I adore them and hope that they will once get at least a cameo in MLP: Friendship is Magic!

Here’s my collection. They’re very rare, especially around here, so this is quite a lot of them! :laughing: I also collect My Little Ponies but on a much smaller scale, meaning, I sometimes buy a new one in the store. Oh, and I also collect (English-language) Disney VHS tapes and episodes of the insanely rare Donkey Kong Country TV show. They’re… here somewhere in the Netherlands, they’re just… insanely rare. I’ve got just two tapes.

And I collect anything related to skunks;

And, if you hadn’t guessed from my username, badgers as well. And anything, and then I mean anything that might have a connotation with Rareware games such as Donkey Kong Country. Especially the Kremlings :smiley:

Skurvy: Would ye please take me to yer leader?
Badgers: …one of us, one of us

So, what do YOU collect? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m a peacekeeper for the pennies lost across my town. I tend to find and keep the pennies i found lying on the ground, if i can see them. I remember that fundraiser for saving the lincoln’s (aka pennies) with those people masked in giant headed lincoln costumes. It seemed like an easy thing for me to do, as long as a penny saved is a penny earned that is!

I used to collect some baseball cards and all but I don’t anymore.

I used to collect Incredibles stuff, but I’ve been on a down turn as of late.

I collect toys. My room is full of them. Here’s the stuff I have that I can think of off the top of my head. I have Spongebob, Toy Story, Wall-E, My Little Pony, Smurfs, Legos, The Simpsons, Ratatouille, Fraggle Rock, Carss, Gumby, Charlie Brown and How to Train Your Dragon toys. I realized recently that I collect toy fads. I have the original Tickle Me Elmo and the 10 anniversary version. I also have a Furby, a couple hundred Silly Bandz, Beanie Babies and some others I can’t think of right now. I collect backpacks that have my favorite cartoon characters from tv shows and movies. I don’t buy physical copies of albums anymore, but I want all physical copies of The Beatles albums. I have 10 so far.

You have How To Train Your Dragon toys? :open_mouth: Why don’t we even get such cool stuff here in the Netherlands?

They were only sold in Walmart. I loved the movie so much and wanted the toys so badly that I went to Walmart by my house (which I hate and took many trips until I finally got some. But there isn’t another Walmart close to me) to get them. There so small. But I’m just happy that I was able to get some.

I have a Toothless McDonald’s toy. Only HtTYD thing I have, besides the DVD. :frowning:

I collect lots of stuff. DVDs, Disney toys, Pixar toys, Princess dolls(yes, lame. Oh well!), anything related to movies I like, stickers, NASCAR stuff stamps, foreign currency, and loads more. I’ll think of more.

I remember my Walmart selling How to Train Your Dragon toys before the movie was out!! :frowning: I feel bad for missing out now… :frowning:

Ha! Do sound effects and dialogue files count?

I collect those 8D

I guess it counts. Hey, I collect Incredibles online files stuff, like desktops, screensavers, screencaps, wallpapers, everything but the kitchen sink.

Hahaha!!!

:wink:

Your Spider-Man shelf. And your Disney Storybooks :smiley:

I have a very [size=50]small[/size] collection of toys, almost at least half of which Virginia gave me :slight_smile: :heart:

Aww, that was nice of her. :wink:

I collect Toy Story stuff, mostly the toys. My desk is covered with them. I’m also not ashamed to say that I collect VeggieTales stuff. :smiley:

I also collect books. I will never get an ebook reader! I love having a collection of books. I love the feel and smell of them. I also collect DVD’s and Blu-ray’s. I have over 400 movies and tv shows in my collection. I also have a collection of video games and systems. From popular systems like NES, SNES, Gameboy and Playstation, to long forgotten systems like Game.com, 32X and Virtual Boy. I also collect tshirts with movie characters, cartoon characters and music stars on them. It’s to the point to where I realized recently that I only have two shirts that I wear that don’t have some kind of character or famous person on them. I would love to collect some Kung Fu Panda toys, but I haven’t seen them in Toysrus. I’m assuming Dreamworks has a deal with Walmart to carry their merchandise exclusively.

Oh yeah, I forgot about those. 8D I collect anything Spiderman related, and literally anything Disney. And also Batman, I just have less stuff of Batman. 8D

My family collects Legos. I’ve got 8 people in my family, and we’ve been collecting them since my dad was 3, so we currently have three medium buckets filled to the top. With more coming. :laughing: :sunglasses:

Ooh, sounds like a lot of legos. :smiley: That’s awesome, Snipe!