Pixar phrases you enjoy repeating

What phrases from Pixar films do you like to repeat on a day-to-day basis? Me and my sibs always get a kick out of it when a particular line fits perfectly with whatever’s going on. 8D I’d post some right now except that for some reason now I can’t think of any of the lines we repeat! :laughing: :unamused:

Great idea for a thread! I usually repeat the phases of the Pixar films that I’ve recently seen.

Thanks, Ballboi! And yeah, same here. I’ve seen Monster’s Inc. quite a few times lately, so I’ve been repeating lines like…

“Now, the sun is coming up!”

or…

“Simple, yet insane!”

And this one…

“That thing is a killing machine!”

… I said because one of my brothers stuck a thumbtack into a foam dart and shot it from his gun. It had enough power to nail into a piece of wood. :open_mouth: Luckily he’s been being careful with it. :unamused: 8D

No problem. That’s probably why you’ve been seeing me posts quotes from Cars lately.

“Squirrel!”

“You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity.”
“You are a TOY!”
“It’s like Tuhmater, without the tuh.”

And anything from The Incredibles, if it fits the situation.

And that’s all I can think of. :stuck_out_tongue:

Finding Nemo is fun to quote at the lake 8D

“Mack? I ain’t no Mack. I’m a Peterbilt for dang sake” Everytime I see a Semi :stuck_out_tongue:

“To not to.”

Oh, yeah. :-D)

Another one is: “I’m… OK!” 8D

Some Pixar quotes that I usually say.

“You are a sad strange little man.”

“Just keep swimming!”

“I haven’t shown you all my tricks rookie!”

“That thing is a killing machine!”

“Put that thing back where it came from or so help me!”

“I’m happier than a tornado in a trailer park!”

Yes, this is an awesome thread! :smiley:

“Zoology!” --has become like an inside joke between me and my closest friend 8D
“The word I’m searching for, I can’t say, because there are preschool toys present.” :laughing:
“Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anyone.”

I love all those. 8D

“This is me. It’s apparent I need to rethink my life a bit.”

"Escapay! It looks just like the word “escape!”

A few from ABL
I’m okay!
You’re weird…but I like you!
Do I look stupid to you?

:slight_smile:

My family quotes this one all the time:

“A squirrel walks up to a tree and says, “I forgot to store nuts in you and now I am dead.” Ha! It is funny because the squirrel gets dead.”

“I’m watching you Wazowski. Always watching. Always watching…”

^My brother sleep walks, and occasionally he’ll suddenly sit up and ramble off a bunch of nonsense. Well, once he woke up and repeated that line while staring at one of my other brothers across the room. Then he just, went back to sleep. It was creepy. :shake: 8D

^Oh my goodness, that one gets quoted at my house all the time.

“Plant!”

“Just Keep Swimming” is one that I have to mentally think of when I’ve got a massive task to do!
“Put that thing back where it came from or so help me!” Is a funny one to get into a conversation (even if I’m the only one that gets it haha).
Oh and “You are a sad, strange little man and you have my pity” is just CLASSIC.
Other than that I just seem to end up remembering or saying loads of random things from the films :slight_smile:

Mine:

I’m not happy bob. NOT!!! HAPPY!!!

Pretty much every line Dory ever says in Finding Nemo.

“ES-CA-PAY!”

“Put that thing back where it came from or so help me!”