September 2009 Fan Commentaries - Finding Nemo and WALL-E

The commentaries for September will be Finding Nemo and WALL-E. If you would like to participate in next month’s Finding Nemo or WALL-E commentaries and have not done a practice, send me your schedule for August 21 through August 31. The deadline for sending me these schedules is August 20 at 11:59pm New York time. Please be very specific in your schedules about when you can be on Skype to do a practice. Also, please indicate in this thread which short film you would like to practice on.

I’ll probably wanna do this (after all, I listened in on the last Wall•E commentary, that was awesome), I’ll let you know what times as soon as I get school started again (I start on Thursday). :wink:

Ooh, the Finding Nemo one sounds fun! I’d love to take part in that one. :smiley:

For my practice commentary, is it alright if we watch either Boundin’ or One Man Band for the session?

I’d probably be good for both 22 UTC for the 25th and 20 UTC for the 29th, but I’m not 100% sure of the 25th, I’d have to wait until Sunday to tell you for sure. I’m pretty much positive I can make the 29th though.

As for shorts I’d like to do, I’d say:

Luxo Jr.
Knic Knack
For the Birds
One Man Band
Lifted
Presto
Jack-Jack Attack

These are just preferences, if someone’s really pushing for a different short instead, I can go for it. I like all of them a lot, except maybe Boundin’

disneydutchess and Captain Pan - Just so you know, 22 UTC for the 25th (1 hour to record the practice) and 20 UTC for the 29th (3 hours to record the practice) are the times in August when both of you are available according to your schedules.

Right… trying to work out what UTC stands for… I was never really any good at geography!

Short Wise

I’m not too fussy… but I was thinking… mainly cause I prefer these ones
For the birds
Presto
Geri’s Game
Lifted
Jack-Jack Attack
or
BURN-E

Off of Captain Pan’s list I wouldn’t mind doing For The Birds, Geri’s Game, and Presto.

Oh and thanks for letting me know, qxgnxamy

Off of both of theirs, I’d say For the Birds and Presto. Out of those two, I’d prefer Presto, because I haven’t seen it in a LONG time. I’ll have to watch it a few more times to really know when to point out stuff and comment on it. Still, if I’m in a minority, I’d be happy to go with either, it’s up to the other 2. I’d have to prepare a bit more for Presto though.

I’m fine with Presto, ffdude. What do you think Captain Pan?

I think I need lunch… wait… not what you want I think…

I think I’m totally fine with Presto… just want someone to give me the times and such in layman’s terms!

Tom - If you click on the times you’ll get a list of what time that is for cities around the world. The time for Wales should be the same as what’s listed next to London.

If I recall correctly, you’re in Texas, so the times will be the same for you and I. I believe it’s 3:00 p.m. for the 22 UTC, and 1:00 p.m. for the 20 UTC

Actually, in Texas, it’s 5:00 p.m. for the 22 UTC, and 3:00 p.m. for the 20 UTC. :wink:

ffdude: were you talking to me?
qxgnxamy: thanks for making that clear! :smiley:

Haha, yeah. I imagine you already figured it out.

Well I think I understand it… Although I might be a little slow!

without any doubt someone will retell me when I’m supposed to be doing my duty!

ffdude: yeah. just a little bit. :smiley:
Captain Pan: We all have one of those days. :slight_smile:

I’d like to announce that the practice will take place at this time:

Saturday, August 29
Oklahoma and Texas - 3:00pm
Wales - 9:00pm

Do you all have a copy of Presto?

I’ve got Wall•E, so I should be covered. :wink: