Pixar Planet

What are you watching right now?

Here is the place to talk, rave, and discuss the latest non-Pixar films, television shows, music & books.

Moderator: Pixar Planet Moderators

Re: What are you watching right now?

Postby Buttercup1973 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:42 pm

Alien Abduction
The Fourth Kind
The Fifth Kind
Buttercup1973
Garbage Boy

Postby Stranger » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:20 pm

The last 5 days ,I'm rewhatching the LOST.It's the 4th time I rewatch it.It's my favorite series,but there is a problem ,that I couldn't find a good web-site,where there are no advetisment every 5 minutes,good quality of video and a nice voiceover.I decided to find the site with English voiceover,because the other 3 times I have watched on Russian.I have found a good web-site , where I can whatch movies online .I haven't regretted ,that I have begun to whatch it on English at this web-site.I can recommend it for you.
Stranger
Ant

Postby Karter00 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:23 pm

Stranger wrote:The last 5 days ,I'm rewatching the LOST.It's the 4th time I rewatch it.It's my favorite series,but there is a problem ,that I couldn't find a good web-site,where there are no advetisment every 5 minutes,good quality of video and a nice voiceover.I decided to find the site with English voiceover,because the other 3 times I have watched on Russian.I have found a good web-site , where I can whatch movies online .I haven't regretted ,that I have begun to whatch it on English at this web-site.I can recommend it for you.

nice looking site
Karter00
Ant

Postby MonkeeJuice » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:02 pm

Look Who's Talking (1989)
The voices in my head tell me that I'm crazy in the most wonderful way
MonkeeJuice
Toy Collector

Postby Dazeled » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:56 pm

Now I watch all the films of the company Marvel. Most of all I like the movie "Iron Man." I even found a notation for one of the songs of this film, downloaded it on this site https://note-store.com/ and learned to play the piano. I really like this movie. He gives me motivation.
Dazeled

Postby Sien » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:01 am

I totally dislike the idea of movies from the internet. There is absolutely no atmosphere or expectation of a miracle. I didn’t want my child to get used to it and buy a home theater. This is actually great.
Sien
Ant

Postby SimonSmith » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:31 am

Sien wrote:I totally dislike the idea of movies from the internet. There is absolutely no atmosphere or expectation of a miracle. I didn’t want my child to get used to it and buy a home theater. This is actually great.

I'm also not indifferent to good technology, so I chose the best home theater projector, view more info about it. I didn't like to look just at the TV screen. Yes, TVs have become big and smart but this doesn't give the atmosphere of a movie theater. The projector realized my dreams of watching movies perfectly.
SimonSmith
Ant

Postby MonkeeJuice » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:28 am

The Addams Family (1991)
The voices in my head tell me that I'm crazy in the most wonderful way
MonkeeJuice
Toy Collector

Previous

Return to Film, Television, Music & Books