Pixar Planet

Pirate Bay torrents

Here is the place to talk, rave, and discuss the latest non-Pixar films, television shows, music & books.

Moderator: Pixar Planet Moderators

Pirate Bay torrents

Postby Lmaomen1 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:43 pm

Do you guys still use the Pirate's Bay for downloading free movies, music and other content? Or do you pay for it? :D
Lmaomen1
Ant

Re: Pirate Bay torrents

Postby DanGolfy » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:26 am

I stopped using it for music because my family bought apple music for 6 persons, but I stil use it for downloading movies. I hate watching online and that is why I don`t use netflix
DanGolfy
Ant

Postby DanielStone » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:51 am

Yeah this guy up here is right. I do similar. I download the music with the app from Youtube. But just the sound. That is free and comfortable. This ap is a torrent app of course. I have many pirate stuff. And movies of course I also download there. And I also download some games on computer from torrents. I know that s not very honest, but I am student so I can't afford so much money for games and movies. I downlaod everythung here at kickass proxy
DanielStone
Ant

Postby Lmaomen1 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:27 pm

DanielStone wrote:Yeah, this guy up here is right. I do similar. I download the music with the app from YouTube. But just the sound. That is free and comfortable. This app is a torrent app of course. I have many pirate stuff. And movies of course I also download there. And I also download some games on computer from torrents. I know that s not very honest, but I am student, so I can't afford so much money for games and movies. I download everything here at kickass proxy
Where do you live? In the US they don't allow us to do that - downloading files using KickAss.
Lmaomen1
Ant

Postby MaximilianIV » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:20 pm

No, this is out of fashion. I don't use it at all. Moreover, I have bought mag set-top box from source here recently and I think I will never download any films. They give me a good opportunity to watch what I want at a reasonable price. That's sp rare now
MaximilianIV
Mutant Toy

Postby maxlewis » Tue May 19, 2020 11:56 pm

Lmaomen1 wrote: Where do you live? In the US they don't allow us to do that - downloading files using KickAss.

The same is in Australia, have you tried to use a VPN? For movies, tv-series, and online stream I like to use Kodi, and other Kodi alternatives like Popcorn and Plex.
maxlewis

Postby Hillary234 » Fri May 29, 2020 6:14 pm

I also like using torrent sites to download movies, music, games and books. Of course, Pirate Bay is one of the most popular p2p websites, but there exist many other torrent websites like YTS, 1337x, RARBG, Nyaa.si, etc. Some of them are paid, but still there are many free torrent sites.
Hillary234

Return to Film, Television, Music & Books