Pixar Planet

Pirate Bay torrents

Here is the place to talk, rave, and discuss the latest non-Pixar films, television shows, music & books.

Moderator: Pixar Planet Moderators

Pirate Bay torrents

Postby Lmaomen1 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:43 pm

Do you guys still use the Pirate's Bay for downloading free movies, music and other content? Or do you pay for it? :D
Lmaomen1
Ant

Re: Pirate Bay torrents

Postby DanGolfy » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:26 am

I stopped using it for music because my family bought apple music for 6 persons, but I stil use it for downloading movies. I hate watching online and that is why I don`t use netflix
DanGolfy
Ant

Postby DanielStone » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:51 am

Yeah this guy up here is right. I do similar. I download the music with the app from Youtube. But just the sound. That is free and comfortable. This ap is a torrent app of course. I have many pirate stuff. And movies of course I also download there. And I also download some games on computer from torrents. I know that s not very honest, but I am student so I can't afford so much money for games and movies. I downlaod everythung here at kickass proxy
DanielStone
Ant

Postby Lmaomen1 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:27 pm

DanielStone wrote:Yeah, this guy up here is right. I do similar. I download the music with the app from YouTube. But just the sound. That is free and comfortable. This app is a torrent app of course. I have many pirate stuff. And movies of course I also download there. And I also download some games on computer from torrents. I know that s not very honest, but I am student, so I can't afford so much money for games and movies. I download everything here at kickass proxy
Where do you live? In the US they don't allow us to do that - downloading files using KickAss.
Lmaomen1
Ant

Postby MaximilianIV » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:20 pm

No, this is out of fashion. I don't use it at all. Moreover, I have bought mag set-top box from source here recently and I think I will never download any films. They give me a good opportunity to watch what I want at a reasonable price. That's sp rare now
MaximilianIV
Mutant Toy

Postby maxlewis » Tue May 19, 2020 11:56 pm

Lmaomen1 wrote: Where do you live? In the US they don't allow us to do that - downloading files using KickAss.

The same is in Australia, have you tried to use a VPN? For movies, tv-series, and online stream I like to use Kodi, and other Kodi alternatives like Popcorn and Plex.
maxlewis

Return to Film, Television, Music & Books