• Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
  • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
  • Harry Potter and the Prizoner of Azkaban
  • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix
  • Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

0 voters

My favourite movie would be Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and my favourite book would be Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. But my top all together would be Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I don’t know why, it just is. And then my least favourite movie is Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone and my least favourite book is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. :sunglasses:

Well, I abandoned ther series after the 5th book, but my favorites are the Goblet of Fire, and the Order of the Pheonix

My favorite the Prisoner of Azkaban. I love Sirius. I still haven’t read the last one because I don’t want Harry Potter to end!

Why isn’t there a choice for ‘none of them’? :laughing:

Just kidding. I slowly went off the series as time went by, but I do remember particularly enjoying the fourth book. I stopped at the fifth, so I can’t really judge on whether the conclusion of the series was any good.

I liked the Prisoner of Azkaban the best as there were so many different plot twists that I never saw coming. After that book, I got in the habit of expecting the unexpected from JK Rowling.

My favorite Movie is Goblet of Fire but my favorite book is Sorcerer’s Stone. I love those books. The movies are pretty good too.

I’m still reading the seventh one actually, and so far, I think it’ll make a great movie. :sunglasses:

My favourite book is Order of the Phoenix and my favourite movie is Prisoner of Azkaban(though it’s not really that loyal to the book, then again, what novel based movies are?! :wink: )

(cries!) And I’m so bummed about the postponed release of Half Blood Prince! Woes!)=

Goblet of Fire. Though my I voted the next book for some reason… :frowning:

hmmm…so know ones voted for the first two and the last, a lot of people I know, there favourites the last one :exclamation:

Same here, most people I know like Deathly Hallows best. I’ve only read DH once, so it hasn’t really grown on me yet… and also because [spoil]it’s depressing how many of the characters die in the last one)=[/spoil]

Prisoner Of Azkaban, I’m not sure why but I always enjoy both the book and the movie, above the others. Though of course I like all of Harry Potter. :slight_smile:

That’s what I was thinking. :wink:

I’m glad I’m not the only one. I did not like the last two books.

My favorite book was Order of the Phoenix, but my favorite movie was Prisoner of Azkaban.

Le_chocolat: It isn’t that I didn’t like the last two. SOmeone spoiled the ending for me while I was reading book number six. And since then I stopped reading them.

I like all the books and I also enjoy the movies, so it’s hard to say which is my favorite. I voted for the second one though, because it was one of my favorites. :smiley:

shakes angry fist at the spoiler person! That was so evil of them! :open_mouth: Unless they didn’t do it on purpose, but it’s still a shame that you didn’t get to finish reading them!:cry: But even though you know what happens, I think it’s still worth the read!:smiley:

none of them. I just don’t like it.

My fav is “Harry Potter and the Prizoner of Azkaban”, but i didn’t see all of them…

I can’t choose. It’s a very solid story, and I’ll say all the entries make the whole thing.

I’m a really hard-core fan of the books. I read them as if they were an academic text and I know the tiniest detail of that universe.

But I hate the movies. A lot.