Who's your Favorite Dark Knight Character ?

Well, with the Dark Knight now on DVD , might as well have one more TDK post. This one, you vote on your favorite character. Mine’s the Joker. :smiley:

My favorite is Two-Face. :sunglasses:

I guess I the Joker, two-face, and Batman are my favorites.

I like The Joker, and Batman. Now I own a Batman Movie Forum check it out: batmanmovieforum.com

Definitely the Joker.

Uh, no contest, Jokie of course!

My favorite character is the Joker. But I thought the movie kind of dragged on. I couldn’t keep up with the story.

Interesting fact: when I was watching The Dark Night at the theaters, a 5.8 earthquake hit.

Joker. And everyone is gonna say the Joker too so who not have people post their first and second picks :smiley:

I thought Commissioner Gordon was done extremely well too. That’d be my second pick.

The Joker. He was the only remotely believable character in the whole movie, in my opinion. :laughing:

the joker

batman’s voice was kinda annoying

The Joker BY FAR. Heath killed that roll… Literally.

Are you kidding me? The Joker FTW!

psh, Joker man!

“Why so serious?”

I’m actually gonna go off Fett101, and say Commissioner Gordon. I really like that character, as he’s kinda the straight up, can’t be tainted good guy. I also really like Harvey Dent because of his awesome character arc.

I think Johnny Depp will kill the role of the Riddler in the new Batman movie…

That might be a challenge CMB. The Dark Knight was a pretty amazing film. THe only harder than creating an amazing film is to create an amazing sequel.

I didnt say the new batman will be better than the Dark Knight, i simply stated that Johnny Depp will do well at portraying the roll of the Riddle.

That being said, i dont think he will “out act” Heath or anything, because that roll was simply amazing. Im just saying that i think the new Batman movie will definitely keep people interested, just as The Dark Knight did. :slight_smile:

My favorite is the Joker. You never guessed that.

There is no way Johnny Depp can outact Heath Ledger. I like Depp because he is a great actor who really takes in a role. HOWEVER, everyone loved Ledger’s performance (or at least almost everyone) and I can tell you right now that every other review for the next Batman will say somwthing like “Johnny Depp’s acting was great but he’s just not Heath Ledger.”

Or maybe Johnny will die right after making this and we can have all the hulabaloo all over again! :slight_smile: Okay, that was a bit mean.

Batman was super lame in The Dark Knight… They didnt make him as touch and BA as they should… He should be able to slay like 10 dudes at a time… Just like they portray him in the Asylum game…

The obvious answer, the Joker.

But I’ll be original and I’ll say Gordon. I loved the character and I think he was the real hero of the movie, right between Gotham’s White Knight and the Dark Knight.

And by the way, Johnny Depp won’t be the Riddler in the third movie. It was just a fanmade rummor based in a joke by Michael Caine.