Metallica

Anyone here like them? I’m getting Guitar Hero Metallica tommaro. I’m really exitcted! /m\

Heck yes. Cousins got me into the band around the summer time. Favorite song is Enter Sandman.

Yeah, I might see them is concert in November!

I’m a huge Metallica fan. I’d go as far to say they’re my all-time favourite band.
Guitar Hero Metallica looks kick ass, I would buy it in an instant, but unfortunately I’m no good at those games!

What do you guys think of Death Magnetic? It’s been in my car stereo since the day it was released. I dont foresee it being replaced by another band anytime soon. It’s absolutely perfect for headbanging and singing along to while driving!

So naturally it’s my favourite album - tied with …And Justice For All, of course :smiley:

It takes practice! I’m getting GH:Metallica today with my Gamestop giftcard, Gamestop opens at 10, witch is 4 hours from now!!! :frowning:

I’m not really a fan of them, but the only reason why I know them is GUitar Hero an Rock Band.

:open_mouth:

I’m shocked to hear that TSS!!!

Post editted and extended by TSS: Posting smileys only is considered spamming.

What can I say? They just don’t fit my taste.

what kind of music? (please don’t be contury)

I like all kinds of music (even country). If anything Metal is on the bottom of my list. i only like a few metal songs.

how could you LIKE country??? :imp:

Uh, lots of people liek country. It has an entire TV channel dedicated to it. I personally don’t like country very much either, but I’m not gonna bash other people for liking it. That’s just what their taste is. Might not be the same as mine, but that doesn’t make it bad because I don’t like it.

As for Metallica. I’m not a fan of them either. Like TSS. I like only a few metal songs. Not really my cup o’ tea.

oh…my…god… :imp:

Hmm, I’m not entirely sure how to respond to that. I’m also not sure if my defense of people being entitled to their own tastes, or my dislike of Metallica has ticked you off.

:smiling_imp: gbgfhtghgtgsdgdg

I for one am another person on that “I’m not a fan” bandwagon…

Mainly cause I had people just like annarborjack whom were dedicated to the band and they tried to ram it down my throat…
The captain don’t take to kindly to people who does it to him…

He fights back…
and its the same with an entire room in College who tried to force bands such as Nightwish and Iron Maiden down on me… There’s only so much Toto and Phil Collins giant men with Trooper tattoos on the Calf can take before they unwittingly start to Sing along with The Go Go Dolls’ Iris and Bryan Adam’s Summer of '69

annarborjacko_0;;
I’m not even going to warrant that with a response… o_0 …crap.

Now now, annarborjack, be nice! Besides, if you’re as big a Metallica fan as you claim then you would at least have an appreciation for country music. I don’t much care for it either, but James Hetfield does. His love for country is the obvious influence for a lot of Metallica songs, especially on Load and Reload.

That aside, I dont have much country music on my iPod, but I can’t deny I like its effectiveness at setting a specific tone in movies. Cars is a great example! That soundtrack rules.

if you don’t like them shut up :imp:

Anaborjack, what was that about? Who cares if someone doesn’t like Metalica? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Please respect that.

I’m going to be honest. I don’t like Metalica that much. So what? It isn’t the end of the world. I like certain bands and music groups and Metalca isn’t on that list.