TDK Vs. TF2

Who will you stand with?

• Fear the creature of the night, the silent protector, the watchful guardian… The Dark Knight
  • Autobots, roll out for the biggest box office gross!

0 voters

It’s the battle of the century! The amazing (though imperfect) emotional film against the communist CGI blockbuster movie! Who would earn a larger box office gross? Place your votes now, folks! Witness the ultimate clash between the two largest Summer blockbusters of the century!

One shall stand, one shall fall into the dark night…

Who will you stand with?

Support Stormsink on YouTube. He discusses the relationship between the two movies and people’s comparison of them in this following video. Rated PG-13 for the heavy use of profanities.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Vev_3hn … re=channel

Till next time, LONG LIVE GOOD MOVIES!

~ Flare

Well, I voted for The Dark Knight because that’s the film I prefer out of the two, though I genuinely do not have any idea which will gross more because I don’t know about those sorts of things. Personally, I don’t really see an obvious comparison between the two at all, but I guess any two movies can be compared when certain obscure things are picked out.

Seems like The Dark Knight was more well-recieved critically, but obviously that’s not always a good predictor for the box office.

I voted for Transformers. I know most critics hate it, but I just can’t get enough :stuck_out_tongue:. I tried watching the Dark Knight and just couldn’t get into it. It just seemed kinda stupid to me, I never really got why people adored it so much. So yeah, I hope that Transformers does make more money then the Dark Knight

Dark Knight. Someone needs to put Michael in his place, not glorify his garbage. I don’t have a problem with people enjoying the movie, just the fact that every person who eats at a McDonalds or StarBucks and their cousin is going see it makes me upset. There are much more worthy films out there, and people eat this crap up. Pretty irritating.

Dark Knight was good, but I felt it dragged me through the last hour, it’s way way too long.

I picked TDK. Even though I loved TF2, TDK was the better movie. I still enjoyed both.

Well, one similarity between them now is that Transformers 2 might actually beat The Dark Knight’s box office gross of 1 billion. If that’s the case, H-wood will stop making more movies like TDK (like Iron Man 2, Thor and, more importantly, The Avengers, even though none of them could surpass The Dark Knight) and more movies like Transformers!

I don’t mind a few Transformers lying around the place, but do you want to see a movie like it everywhere you see, in every theater, being the only movies you get to choose?! :shake: No more Pixar films, too! They shall be chased out of H-wood if that’s the case! GAH! Fear the moviepocalypse! :laughing:

And long live good movies. :wink:

~ Flare

THE DARK KNIGHT

I’m just tired of hearing about TF2. It’s the most boring longest movie ever. I hope it wins the Razzies for Worst Director,worst Sequel, and Worst screenplay. Sorry to be so Harsh but I hate that movie. PLus I think the Dark Knight will win NO MATTER what. :wink:

I picked the Dark Knight, although I’m one of the few people that kinda enjoyed Transformers 2.

Same Here.

The DarK Knight. I haven’t seen TF2, but mindless explosions can’t beat Ledger’s acting as the Joker or the themes of TDK.

The Dark Knight, hands down !!! :sunglasses:

I LOVE the Joker, he is like an angel with faint paint on, and angel wings underneath that purple suit. I could hang out with him all day long, and discuss conflicting morals and ideals over coffee. He’d make the perfect life-changing conversation. :wink:

We NEED more characters like Batman and the Joker on the big screen every single summer, not just once in a while. When a movie touches us deeply and makes us question our own ethics and selfishness, we realize that we are never perfect, and we can easily become evil without realizing it.

Now as for Mike Bay and his Transformers… I have never seen the first movie, have no plans to see the second one, and never plan to waste my time with either to be honest. And no, I never liked the toys as a kid.

If I’m gonna spend two hours of my life I’ll never get back watching something, I’m going to spend it on a film that makes me think and inspires me, like Dark Knight and every Pixar film does. :smiley:

I never waste my time on mind-numbing action flicks which are just exploding, ear-popping sludge in the long run. We get way to many over-hyped films like that ever summer. No offense.

Long story short:THE DARK KNIGHT

The Dark Knight all the way :smiley: I love the Joker… probably one of my most favourite villains of all time. Rest in peace Heath Ledger, for doing a truly spectacular performance and increasing my love of The Dark Knight. Some very grisly stuff and the action just seems to lift me right out of my seat! I remember when I saw this in the cinema and Batman did a double flip on the wall after uplifting that lorry, my eyes bulged :laughing:!

I haven’t even watched the first Transformers yet because, well, I just seemed to be put off by it :confused: . I have a sudden interest in seeing Shia Labeouf’s films though, so I may someday watch it, since I took a favour to alot of his films, like Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull, Holes and his small part in I-Robot.

Haha. This proves how tastes can differ so much…

I stay with the crowd in this one, anyway. Transformers 2 was terrible. The Dark Knight was witty.

The Dark Knight is one of the greatest films of all time. Of course I voted for it.
I did love Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. I don’t know why people hate it. It was a great sequel.

I loved both, but I have much more love for Transformers. The Dark Knight was my favorite film of 2008, but I’d vote Transformers hands down.

The Dark Knight was an incredible film. Heath Ledger’s performance is one of the strongest I’ve seen in any movie. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen was a bad movie, no offence to anyone who liked it. It’s a decent action film if you have time to kill, but be sure to check your brain at the door.

The Dark Knight without a doubt

I’m not a fan of both, but TF2 because it’s more entertaining. And in a situation where fondness is not my opinion for either of them it goes down to sheer entertainment compared to the plot and characters :smiley:

I totally agree. I despise them both, I just despise Transformers less. 8D When I don’t like either, I choose the one with the smaller fanbase. :smiling_imp: