The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)

Spider-Man 4 is cancelled, and the series will be rebooted. The new Spider-Man is based on a script written by James Vanderbilt and will will focus on Peter Parker in high school. This movie will be done by Marvel and Sony Pictures. It will come to theaters summer 2012.

Spider-Man 3 was terrible, glad to hear they aren’t going through with the fourth installment.

Yes, but they want to put the guy from Twilight or Zack Efron, and if they do that, it is going to suck.

I’m very disappointed Spider-Man is being rebooted, I will miss Sam Raimi, but I will give the reboot a try.

I’m very bored of Spider-Man now, and going by the actors that have already been suggested as playing the lead role, I’m even more put off by the idea of a ‘reboot’. At least they’re not going through with the fourth one, though.

I would really like the reboot to be like the animated series, because it was the best version of Spider-Man.

As long as they don’t have Miley Cyrus playing Mary Jane, I’ll be OK with whatever actors they pick. It doesn’t matter much; they’re gonna mess it up, anyway. Tobey Maguire was the one and only Spider-Man. I’m still mad they cancelled Spider-Man 4.

I’m not sure Mary Jane is going to be in the movie. Gwen Stacy is the main love interest.

The movie will be based on the Ulitmate Spider-Man comics, and I have been told that those comics make no sense at all.
It will be directed by Marc Webb.
I also heard Green Goblin is the main villian… again. Isn’t that a great way to repeat a series you’re trying to reboot? They should really make Lizard the main villian. That would be great, and they should also use an un-used villian as the secondary.

You know what I’d absolutely love? For this reboot series to resist the urge to kill off Gwen Stacy. Every time Gwen Stacy is mentioned to be in a Spider-Man adaptation you get tons of fans calling for her head on a platter before all is said and done because that’s how it was done in the comics, and heaven knows deviation from source material only brings bad things, right?

Eww! I hate them both. Why don’t they just focus on a different franchise, instead of beating the enjoyment out of Spider-Man? The first and second ones were good, and they shouldn’t even do a reboot.

Lindsay Lohan has been confirmed to play Mary Jane. There goes any chance of fans taking the film seriously.

That’s a rumor. Not much has been confirmed on the movie yet. The release date is July 3, 2012.

You are kidding. Please tell me you’re kidding!

Sadly, I’m not kidding.

reelzchannel.com/movie-news/ … man-reboot

That’s got to be an April Fool’s joke. If this isn’t a joke, then Marc Webb is an idiot.

That is so stupid. Lindsay Lohan can’t even think straight. She’s on drugs half the time.
If Mary Jane is in the movie, then she should be a minor character.

NO! This is the end of the world as we know it!

/Film is reporting that Percy Jackson himself, Logan Lerman, is confirmed to play Spider-Man.

slashfilm.com/2010/04/10/is- … pider-man/

Good choice?

… He was great as Percy Jackson, but Spider-Man? NO!

Damn, you beat me too it.
I haven’t seen any movie he has been in, so I wouldn’t know if he’ll be good or not.