Sonic and SEGA All Stars Racing

I have a PS3 and was wondering if Sonic and SEGA All Stars Racing is a good buy even if you don’t know most of the characters? Is it fun and engaging? :confused:

I dunno, I only think the Xbox360 version is kinda spiffy because it has Banjo-Kazooie.

C’mon, Banjo-Kazooie is awesome.

Anyway, I’ve heard some pretty good reviews of it. Basically Mario Kart with improved graphics. And Sonic characters. Or stuff.

I bought SEGA And Sonic All-Stars Racing for the PS3 the second week it was out. Great game.

It’s basicly Mario Kart, but cooler. The cars/Motorbikes can go faster. Jumps let you preform tricks and gain speed. You can buy Music, Characters and Time Trail tracks using SEGA Miles, the In-Game currency. Even better, you can buy additional DLC content if you crave more. There’s suppose to be a Metal Sonic one coming out next week, it comes with Metal Sonic (DUH), A new race track based on Sonic 3’s Death Egg (Egg Hanger or something like that.) And 5 more Sonic tracks.

Anyways, in my personal opinion, it was a good buy. We’ve wasted at least 8 hours on that game already, and we only have one controller to boot. :slight_smile: