Pixar Planet

What is your favorite horror film franchise?

Here is the place to talk, rave, and discuss the latest non-Pixar films, television shows, music & books.

Moderator: Pixar Planet Moderators

Re: What is your favorite horror film franchise?

Postby vincemac » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:11 am

Hi,

This is vince & i'm a craziest fan of horror movies, my favorite horror movies are insidious all chapter, sabrina, Annabelle creation, IT, pet sematary. Now i'm thinking to watch next horror movies from this list: hollywood horror movies 2019. can you suggest me which movie should next to watch from given list.
vincemac

Postby AntonyBrown » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:37 pm

Ahahaha, my favorite horror was the moment when I needed to figure out how to write an essay in 2 hours. So that I would not be kicked out of the university.)) But seriously, I love the series of films "Astral" and works by Stephen King.
AntonyBrown

Postby Zorroim » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:23 pm

Scream
Maybe it's a wrong place to post it here...but i don't know where i can do this.
With all this hot debate about the ethics of using embryonic stem cells for research, I wonder about the Hematopoietic Stem Cells available at birth. My husband and I just spent quite a bit of money to have the stem cells from our daughter's recent birth cryogenicly frozen in case she may ever need them for whatever medical miracles lie ahead.

Are these stem cells inferior to the embryonic stem cells? If not, why not just routinely collect them during delivery since they will just be thrown out anyway (except for us few who have saved them)? That way, nobody is destroying a "life" and the research can continue.
Zorroim

Previous

Return to Film, Television, Music & Books