Nick developing live action Fairly Oddparents movie

I think that image says it all. I literally cannot form a sentence about this.

More details, if you dare:
community.livejournal.com/ohnoth … 04892.html

Oh NO!

I don’t think I wanna know what Cosmo and Wanda would be like in live-action. They could be CGI, but they did that for the Jimmy Neutron crossovers.

Jason Alexander= Cosmo
Really?

And that sounds like the WORST plot ever!
He’s 23 and still in 5th grade? And now that Tootie’s hot it’s okkay for him to like her?

So ummm I would say something but ill get into trouble

Its very well um UNIQUE in a way… But not enough Brilliance though to be a “likable” movie…

Why must it be a continual thing with films and TV to take cartoons and make them real? It might make sense for a show like Ben 10 or even Avatar, but for the more cartoony stuff being animated is what made them fun to watch in the first place. I would rather watch talking chipmunks or bears as cartoon characters than realistic animals.

This looks like the funniest movie ever! (Unintentionally of course).

UGH. That’s all I can say right now. I’m in too much shock.

Is that Drake Bell?

Not excited for this one.

THis movie looks like it’s gonna be stupid, yet hilarious for little kids.

Uh…Timmy is suppose to be too old for fairy godparents by the time he’s 18. Also in one of the movies Timmy is shown to be a grown man with two kids and he seems to be successful.

Sure is. That makes me like it even less for some reason (If that was possible)

He’s 23 and in the 5th grade? Arn’t you kicked out of school at 21 if you don’t graduate, even if he did fail a couple times, they would take him out cause I can’t see a 15 year old in a class full of 10/11 year olds. I also remember he dosen’t remember in fairies when he’s 18.

YES! I mean, Nick has never been the one for continuity, but come on. And I maybe could tolerate a live action movie of FOP, but this sounds like a TERRIBLE plot. I hope it falls through.

FONY won’t be happy about this.

This does sound pretty hiddeous. The live-action thing is bad enough, but the plot…I have the same complaints as everyone else here, particularly the whole being old but still at school thing. Weird.

Exactly.

I’ll be watching this.

This is an awful idea. None of the cast fits any of the characters.

… OMG, where do I begin? Well, for starters, WHO IS THE BRAINLESS MONKEY THAT CAME UP WITH THIS GARBAGE?!? Also, what happened to just following continuity? I mean, 23 years old and he is in the 5th grade? … And Tootie is now beautiful? … And isn’t Timmy supposed to be too old for godparents by the time he is 18? What, did he brainwash Jorgan Von-Strangle into thinking he is still ten? And what’s up with the oil-tycoon? I guess they are trying to cash in on BP’s ACCIDENT. There is no way in heck they got Butch Hartman to go along with this unless they bribed him, or brainwashed him. This sounds worse than my live-action Danny Phantom movie idea! The only good thing about this is Drake Bell playing Timmy and… (looks at picture Bryko posted again) Yeah, this is gonna be worse than… IDK… Meh, I might give it a chance, but Nickelodeon has really been making me mad lately. I mean, they’ve pretty much ruined SpongeBob! You know what? I’m done. I’m not gonna say anything else about this until the teaser trailer comes out. THIS RUINS, YET AGAIN, ANOTHER PART OF MY CHILDHOOD. :imp:

Next there will be a live action spongebob movie.

Starring Justin Beaber as Spongebob, Robert Pattinson as Patrick, Noah Rider as Squidward, and Selena Gomez as Sandy!