Saw 3D

I’ve only seen the first one, put this one looks great! The trailer is bada…
trailers.apple.com/trailers/lions_gate/saw3d/
tinyurl.com/29mvkeo

Is Saw really good? I don’t watch horror flicks because movies don’t scare me, so I wouldn’t know.

Yeah its great

EDIT: 1000st post! YAY!!

For your age, Incredigirl, I wouldn’t recommend you watch it at the moment. It does get pretty intense and gory as the series goes on (it is a natural progression for these sort of horror films). If you must, watch the first. I’ve seen that and 4 so far, and I prefer the former (and most people would agree with me). It is a brilliant psychological and ethical thriller, and the twist at the end will haunt you for days. But again, if you’re squeamish or get scared at blood or ‘surprise shocks’, I’d advise you to give this a pass or watch it with someone to accompany you.

And annaborjack, I’m not sure how old you are, but shouldn’t you be a little young to be watching these kinda gruesome torture flicks? :wink:

But yes, I guess I’m not a huge fan, but the trailer was pretty awesome. Hopefully they mean it when they say this is the final installment. Booby traps galore!

Haha. Booby traps.

I’ve only seen the first two Saw films, but I thought they were both very intelligent. I really liked the “playing a game” idea of the film, and how everything is so obvious, yet not.

I do agree with thedriveintheater though, these films are indeed gorey. It didn’t bother me too much, but those with weaker stomachs may not like the graphic and bloody images.

However, enough is enough. Why on Earth do they keep milking this series? Keep the originals the modern classic hororr films they are and don’t pull a Dreamworks.

I’ve seen all of them so far except 5, but I’ve seen parts of it on youtube (mostly the traps). My favorites are the original, and number 6. I liked the sixth one because it got the series out of the slump it had been in since the third. Plus I love Hoffman <3

I agree with love70ways, it’s the concept that makes the movies so interesting. Granted, it got a little old as the series progressed, but the traps themselves remain fresh.

Already saw it, it was very good, altought not as Good as the first one, my favorite trap was the public trap

As much as they keep milking it, I actually want to see the Saw films. I’ve been told by some that they’re good.

I sort of agree but this is the last one they’re going to make. I doubt they’ll make anymore.

Yes, first they wanted to do a Saw 8 , but they decided it was too much so they make this one the last, the ending was also very good

[spoil]Dr gordon locks hoffman in the bathroom of saw I[/spoil]

I didnt think it would be that great. -_- 3D really annoys me YD its like the cool kid thing to do and frankly its not cool YDD ^^‘’
Anyway it seemed like they were just making crap to put in 3D
i don’t ive seen past the second movie but they were great YD i hate gory things but the plot is awesome YD i’ll probably watch it when it comes out or something who knows i’m not all that into because people like it YDDDDDDDD

Heres a pretty funny parody of saw

youtube.com/watch?v=fWiCZWmdCmU

" But before you go, i want to play another game, i want to play…monopoly" :laughing: :laughing:

Oh I LOVE HISHE!! YDDD I love the Twilight one YDDD
“Scrabble?” YDD

Forget about Scrabble, what about hungry hungry hippos? :laughing: :laughing:

I have finally seen them all, there will all great! Saw IV was the best I thought.
P.S. People who watch these movies or any movie just for blood and gore should be ashamed of themselves. The creators come up with an amazing story and you don’t care about it and all you wanna see is blood and gore?! You should be ashamed. cough TDIT cough