Kenan and Kel vs Drake and Josh vs iCarly

I thought I make a topic about a few some Nicks most populer sitcoms. Whats your favoatite and least favoarite and why. Which did you see first?

First- Kenen and Kel

Favorite- Kenan and Kel- The show was hilarious and Nicks second show featuring a African American family (After “My Brother and Me”) Kel was funny and he scred things up plus his love for orange soda. It was the first one to be spined off of All That. They always got in troble and and happy endings two.

Least Favorite- iCarly- It can be funny sometimes but it has some flows. They repeat jokes to much. Almost every guy is a nerd. they have to many TV movies. K&K had 1 snd D&J had 3. and iCarly around 6 or 7. Threy always have an happy ending ecpect for a few episodes. They also have a secret camera and spy on people. Despite these flaws it’s the best live show on Nick now.

I like all these shows below.

Heres how it all started. All That- Kenen and Kel- The Amanda Show- Drake and Josh- Zoey 101- iCarly- Victorious. Is it me or is Nick appering more to girls nowadays?

I can’t really speak for Kenan and Kel (before my time), but I liked Drake and Josh and these days can’t stand ICarly. All the characters come off as spoiled brats and act extremely obnoxious. Plus, a lot of their “humor” is needlessly creul to others, which I never really found funny.

Keenan & Kel= Pure amazing! Is there a DVD set out there?

I agree with Rac_Rules. iCarly’s humor is kind of obnoxious and and too cruel to others. Sorry to those who like it, that’s just my opinion

Drake and Josh all the way. Though slightly ridiculous, it never failed to make me laugh.

iCarly is just silly sometimes, and not in a good way. The humour is way over the top, too repetitive, and way too unbelievable.

I did enjoy Kenan and Kel though! It was long ago for me.

Never seen K and K, love D and J, don’t care about iCarly at all. I don’t watch enough TV to watch teeny-bopper crap like it.

To be honest, I never watched any of those shows, BUt I can’t stand Icarly.

iCarly sucks. It’s just unfunny garbage, and full of lame characters and plot lines.
K&K, I barely remember, but I’m sure it was good.
I am a fan of Drake and Josh though. I thought the situations were funny and the writing wasn’t too bad. But then Dan Schneider went down hill with iStinky.

I’m glad to see that I’m not the only person who’s not a big fan of iCarly. Two of my best friends from high school really, really liked that show for some reason.

Never heard of Kenan & Kel, Drake and Josh was a great show.
To be honest I like iCarly. It entertains me when nothing is on and
much better than all Disney channel shows(except Phineas and Ferb)
comined.

Bradandez- You never heard of it? heres the theme song.

youtube.com/watch?v=39Tds8nMkks

Kels famous line

youtube.com/watch?v=0lTBUDBq8xw

Thanks for those links Pixarfan91! Man, that brings back some memories!

Never seen or really know about Kenan and Kel, love Drake and Josh :smiley::D:D:D:D:D, my favourite live action tv show along with Friends and Bear Grylls.
Don’t really care for iCarly.

Only one winner :slight_smile:.

God, I guess I’m the only iCarly fan here.

Seriously! iCarly is better than any of those shows!
D&J just didn’t apeal to me. I get it, their step brothers and they live
together. That’s it. Yep.
I havn’t seen K&K, but so far iCarly is top of mine

Mabey I’ll make a thread with all of the old shows like Cousin Skeeter, All That, The Amanda show, Salute your Shorts, 100 Deeds for Eddie Mcdowd and for cartoons Doug, CatDog, Rockos Modern Life, Ren and Stimpy, Hey Arnold, Rocket Power, Rugrats.

Pixarfan91: Dont’ forget The Angry Beavers!

O yeah, I remember it, It was good.

i cant decide between kenan and kel or drake ans josh, but ICARLY SUCKS!

The other day I saw part of Good Burger. I had no idea that movie existed until someone here mentioned it, but the 30 minutes I saw were hilarious.

The nostalgia critic disagrees
(warning, the nostalgia critic uses very…er colorfull words)
youtube.com/watch?v=T2o2sJ7iTnI
youtube.com/watch?v=p3M6m9VI … re=related

But i do agree with you virginia, the film is hilarious

Well, no matter how much I disagree, that review was hilarious. Thanks, lord-zedd!! :smiley: