Survivor: Nicaragua

In honor of the 21st season of Survivor starting on Wednesday, September 15th, I just thought I’d make this thread for all Survivor-lovers to gather and chat about the new season. I’m really excited for it. 'Cause Survivor is my life (well, after Pixar. :smiley:)

Are you pumped about it? :smiley:

I’m an off and on watcher of this show. It all depends on how the first few episodes appeal to me. My fave will always be Rupert!

Yeah, I’ll watch it sometimes myself. It all just depends if I’m busy or not. But my parents always watch it.
And yes, Rupert all the way!

My mom loves it, too.
We try to have a theme dinner/snack for where the cast aways are. I’ll give this one a watch and see if I’m for it all the way.

I love Survivor! I’ll be watching.

Survivor is my favorite show on TV. Ever.

My love for it equals my love for Pixar.

I am a two time participant of my school’s first and only seasons of Survivor: Nosotto Loochs. The first season I came in third place after my alliance partner betrayed me. The second season I won the title of sole survivor.

This is my new favorite thread, also.

What is with the time change to Wednesday? The Big Bang Theory and $#*! My Dad Says are now in the Thursday 8:00 pm time slot.

Survivor is one of my favorite shows, I am so excited for this new season! I can’t wait to discuss it with ya’ll!

Just remeber the spoiler tags when discussing :astonished:

I’ll have to see who’s playing this round to see if I get a connection with anyone to root for em.

I don’t watch Survivor because I rarely watch TV, but I may check it out.

It’s my favorite too! And it doesn’t equal Pixar, but it is darn close :wink:

You’re school has Survivor? That’s amazing! I wish mine was that cool :smiley: My cousins play Survivor though, but only five out of the ten of us watch it and so it’s really only five playing. No one else gets alliances or immunity idols or anything. It’s so amazing!! I’ve never won, cause for some reason whenever I get to the jury voting my alliances all betray me and vote for my evil little cousin. I’ll beat him one day :smiley:

And I’m confused about that too! I liked the Thursday time! But maybe Wednesday will be nicer because it’s mid-week… which might help break the painful schoolweek in half :smiley:

It starts tonight :smiley:

Im going for team espada. My inner anime fan demands it!

OMG I’m sooo excited for survivor! Its one of my favorite shows. :smiley:

Hah! So far I LOVE “Fabio”

Edit: Figures someone got sick, the first ep. Keep an eye open for that.

Okay, so I really don’t like [spoil]Jimmy J, football coachy dude[/spoil]. And that one lady kept calling him Coach! There is only one Coach, ma’am. And he’s not on the show this season :smiley:

I thought “Fabio” was funny too :smiley: But I can’t really pick which tribe I’m going for yet. It takes me a little bit to get to know them.

Well Im also going with Espada cuz they’re the older people. I love seeing older people try their hand at Survivor.
Also I like the girl [spoil]with the prostetic leg.[/spoil] Kudos to her!

Exactly!

I’m sad to say that I missed this week ,but I plan to see it on Demand soon!

I liked her too, Zenoah. Good for her. I think she can do just as much as anyone else.

Yay for On Demand!

I just find it lame that people wanna vote her out due to [spoil]sympathy votes if she made it to the end.[/spoil]

I think she really proved herself this week. And ohmygosh, Fabio is so funny. My favorite <3 :smiley: