• Krusty
  • Skinner
  • Moe
  • Chief Wiggum
  • Apu
  • Flanders
  • Other (state)

0 voters

Inspired by MI2’s Looney Tunes poll ;D, and me thinking that Looney Tunes and The Simpsons are the two best cartoons ever made…

My favourite character would be Mr. Burns, I like his black heart and how he carries himself, his shudders and mannerisms, and just find him an amusing character on the whole.

Lisa. I’d say she’s the most complex and relateable character of the series, but she also has her funny moments. Though I’m very fond of Krusty, Sideshow Bob, and Troy McClure as well. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll vote Ralph because he has funny one-liners.
But it would be pretty hard for me to pick a favorite with such a huge funny universe of characters.

Bart, nuff said. My second favorite is Ralph Wiggum.

I picked Lisa, cause she’s the one that’s most like me. Im a bit of a bookworm myself, and I often get the feeling that I’m the only normal one in my family, so I can relate 8D

I like Bart, He’s a troblemaler and kinda stupid. Flanders comes close though. Miss the episodes when they focused on Bart more.

I like Lisa. She’s awesome!! I’ve heard that there are characters named Bob and Helen. What are their roles :question: I am very interested in this.

Sideshow Bob want’s to muder Bart because he sent him to jail for robbing a store and was diskiested as Krusty, Bart found out about it. I think it was season 1 episode 12. I don’y know wjo Helen is.

Oh. :frowning: I feel disappointed now. I wish the internet would stop lying. :laughing:

You could look it up.

According to Google, this is Helen.

Lisa, for sure.
She’s alot like me.
I’m a bookworm, a vegetarian, and (I’m not trying to brag) the over-achiever of my family.

And she has her funny moments, too.

Helen is Reverend Lovejoy’s wife, Reverend Lovejoy is the reverend of the church that the Simpsons and most other families in Springfield go to. I would definitely say they are two of the most underrated reoccurring charcters in The Simpsons, there both very funny because of how much Reverend Lovejoy could care less about the church and his obsession with model trains.

I chose Burns, I think he’s very funny my favorite scene with him is when he sings ‘See My Vest’
I also like Hans Moleman, he’s like the Kenny of Simpsons. 8D

I love Moe (the whole depressive/suicidal thing about him makes me laugh and adore him at the same time) and in very close second, it has to be Sideshow Bob, mainly for his gorgeous voice- Kelsey Grammer. Plus I love a good evil scheme.

Wow really? I have to choose? I voted for Lisa, but I also like Flanders and Moe a lot. They’re all awesome of course!

My favourite character is either Mr Burns or Bart. :smiley: I’m just going to vote Mr Burns.

Well my favourite character would usually be Bart, but my favourite characters are Kang and Kodos. I know they usually only appear in the Treehouse of Horror episodes, but I find them to be very amusing in their appearances.

This, I say for me the fact the he’s funny, a great characters etc. But he had a magnetic aura about him which is quite rare (imo) for cartoon characters of all things, real life people is understandable but the creators of the Simpsons’s did a great job in making him have an aura about him and sort of having all eyes on him in a scene with many other characters around him sort of thing.

I love them all, but Maggie is simply awesome.