25 Days of Christmas!

Who here is already getting excited about Christmas? One of my personal favorite things about the holiday season is the movies and 25 Days of Christmas has so many great ones! I’m actually here on behalf of ABC Family to keep you updated on our upcoming 25 Days of Christmas programming event. You don’t have to wait until December to celebrate - our annual Countdown to 25 Days of Christmas starts this Sunday, November 21! Included on the schedule this year is the sequel to last year’s favorite, The Dog Who Saved Christmas…Zeus the dog is back (voiced by Mario Lopez), but this time, he is saving Christmas vacation as the Bannister family decides to take a trip to a Rocky Mountain resort to spend the holidays. Don’t miss The Dog Who Saved Christmas Vacation on Sunday, November 28 at 8/7c.

I’m not sure this is the right place to post about a TV event. Sounds interesting enough though, but I don’t have ABC where I live.

Ah, the yearly 25 days of Christmas from ABC. I hope you broadcast The Nightmare Before Christmas!

Yeah, I loved watching The Nightmare Before Christmas with my grandpa in '08! :smiley: I may not have cable anymore, but I look forward to this, anyway. In any case, I’ll find some way to watch Rudolph and Frosty :slight_smile:

The Year Without A Santa Claus is still one of the best they play over and over again. Those Heat/Snow Miser songs just never get old . :wink: :sunglasses:

I always watch it. And the 13 Nights o/Halloween. It’s the only times I watch TV. :sunglasses:

I’ll be honest with you ABCFamily. I only watch your channel for Harry Potter movies and Pixar movies.

Absolutely! They’re excellent. My brother loathes the Miser brothers, so I always find random opportunities to sing their songs. And play the movie really loudly whenever it’s on :smiley:

Well, we already have DisneyMovies, so I guess having a rep from ABC Family isn’t so different.

Gilmore Girls reruns + Harry Potter marathons all the way.

Same here :smiley: Love me some Rankin/Bass.

I like it two. They also have that " beofore 25 days of Christmas".

Oh yes, the countdown, when they will play Beauty and the Beast!! :smiley:

Bryko: I know!! My favorites are Santa Claus is comin’to town, and The Year Without a Santa Claus. <3

My big sister actually went out to a store in her college to buy me a DVD copy of Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town back in March xD I love it so much. I also look forward to watching Olive the Other Reindeer, which I just bought while clothes shopping a few days ago. <3

Aw, that’s awesome!! I want some Rankin/Bass DVDs. :laughing: :smiley:

Wow, first we have DisneyMovies, and now we have ABCFamily representatives here? :open_mouth: Talk about ‘covert advertising’!

Unfortunately, I’m not an American resident. Though I have a feeling Channel 7 here may be affiliated. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I like having these reps here. It’s cool, in a way, like people care what we think. That makes me inexplicably happy. :slight_smile:

Watched Aladin today on ABC Family, 25 Days of Christmas is definitely my most watched tv time of the year. I love Disney movies and they always play lots of really good ones on ABC Family :smiley:

Aladdin was on? And I missed it? :neutral_face:

But yeah, other than the inappropriate shows( :angry: ), I like ABCF.

I’m so excited. I put up my Christmas tree a few days ago, and when I get home, I’m watching the countdown movies for today, which I recorded.

Thanks for your feedback everyone! PixarPixie and Bryko614, I’m glad you like the Rankin-Bass specials! IncredigirlVirginia, I’m so glad you enjoy the ABC Family programming events. Ellie-jessie-eve, make sure you tune in for the Harry Potter weekend this Saturday and mark your calendar for Wednesday, December 15 for a night full of Disney/Pixar fun starting at 8/7c. The Disney explosion continues December 16 with The Incredibles, Wall-E on December 17, Toy Story on the 18th and Toy Story 2 on the 19th! Don’t forget to tune-in tonight for the kickoff of 25 Days of Christmas with Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas at 8/7c! Do you guys have any other questions? Or are there any other movies on the schedule you guys are excited to see?

Sweet, I already have the Harry Potters set to record on my DVR! What will be playing on Disney/Pixar night?