Elf

It’s Christmas time again which means- Christmas movies. Saw Elf for the first time in about 4 or 5 years. If you don’t know what it is, Elf is about a human that gets adobted by elfs. He gets called Buddy and lives there for 30 years. His Elf dad tells him he is really a human and his real dad lives in New York City. Buddy goes on a quest to find him, when he does he annoys the heck out of him. He also falls in love with a woman who works at a " Santa’s workshop" at the mall. It’s one of the best Christmas movies from this decade, anyone else like it?

I think it’s pretty funny I got to se it last night on usa.

It’s pretty funny. Very quotable :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, I love this movie! I was just talking about it with my friend and how we wanna watch it on Christmas again. One of those family tradition kind of movies. :slight_smile:

did you guys know it was recently adapted into an off broadway musical? :laughing: Just for some reason, I feel like it would be the most ridiculous play ever, but I desperately want to see it! Great movie :smiley:

Love this movie :slight_smile: Saw it when it was first in cinemas.

Whoa, I had no idea! :laughing: I wonder if any of the songs are on YouTube?

I love Elf! I’m a huge Will Ferrell nut, and this is like the only child appropriate movie he’s ever done. :laughing:

Elf’s awesome! Does Megamind count as his second then?

I watch Elf every Christmas. It’s a funny movie, and one of Will Ferrel’s best.

I love Will Ferrel and Elf. It’s one of those movies that I have to watch every christmas no matter what. :slight_smile:

“We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corn and syrup.” :laughing:

Great Movie

I guess so. Kicking and Screaming was kind of a family movie too, if I remember.

Elf is one of my favorite X-Mas movies.

NBC’s coverage of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade always features performances from some current B’way shows, and they did a number from the “Elf” musical this morning - it was cute. Don’t know if it’s been posted online. The movie will always have a place in my heart, because the first time I saw it was on the airplane flying home from Walt Disney World in Dec, 2004. :slight_smile:

Personally, i think Elf had some jokes that were very very funny, but in th end it was an average movie ^^U

This, saw it in the cinema when I was 10 I think, did like, but never ever camer across to me as a movie that would be near my favourites, I would watch it again if it’s on TV, but it never is :frowning: