Favorite Character In Family Guy?

Who’s Your Favorite Family Guy Character?

• Peter Griffin
  • Lois Griffin
  • Chris Griffin
  • Stewie Griffin
  • Brian Griffin
  • Brian & Stewie
  • Glenn Quagmire
  • Joe Swanson
  • Mort Goldman
  • Tom Tucker
  • Giant Chicken
  • Death
  • Bruce
  • Herbert
  • Ollie Williams
  • Greased Up Deaf Guy
  • Oh Or Meg

0 voters

Since there’s a Simpson’s favorite poll, I thought I’d make a Family Guy favorite. :wink:
So my favorite is the harmless (heh) baby Stewie. I also like Brian, but, their both funny when their together especially in the Road To… episodes. :laughing: I also like Quagmire and Death. (Wish they brought him back)

What about Cleveland?

Not only is there already a favorite Simpson character thread, but there’s also a Family Guy character thread as well.

I voted Stewie, he’s the funniest character and well I just like him the most. But my second favourite is either Brian or Cleveland. Peter gets on my nerves.

There isn’t a none option?

Sorry if that sounds harsh, but I’ve had a hard time not finding the characters unlikable and annoying, along with the show in general. But I guess I’ll say Meg because she seems like one of the very, very few characters on the show that you could feel any sympathy towards and isn’t trying to be flat-out obnoxious.

That’s exactly how I feel about this show, but I haven’t given it much of a chance.

I agree. And of course Meg is the one character that they pretty much constantly beat up for being mildly normal.

I dunno, probably Chris or Brian.

It’s okay if you don’t like Family Guy. I mean, it’s obviously not a show for everyone. I’m a pretty big fan of the show, but I honestly think the new episodes aren’t nearly as funny as ones from the first 3 seasons. It’s still entertaining though, but sometimes it doesn’t seem like they try. I prefer American Dad…and South Park. Still, Family Guy is a pretty good show, although I did used to be a slightly big fanboy of it.

haha, nice! Exactly what I was thinking. The show is too repetative and misogunaios for me.

I think my favorite family guy characters are Lois and Stewie. My favorite episode was when Stew took over the world and only lois could stop him.

Peter is a funny character. He can be so random at times.

I voted for Stewie. He’s just so funny.

My other favorite character is Consuela, the lazy Maid. She always makes me laugh in her short little appearances.

My favorite minor family guy character is Ollie WIlliams. He also has brief appearences, but his presence is always known.

Ollie’s weather reports are always the best! He’s a meteorologist we can trust 8D

I voted Chris. But Death came close.

love70ways: Sometimes, I would watch a whole episode just for Ollie.

I wonder what that would be like…

It would probably be very funny and interesting to see, especially because his weather reports are so short. Who knows? We might see an entirely different side of Ollie we didn’t know if we ever got the chance to spend more than 5 seconds with him 8D

Oh I would love the see an ep that featured Ollie as more of a fatured role.

As many of you know, I dislike Family Guy. But there is one character that I like, and that’s Death.

I agree. Death is funny.