Who do you think is the BEST movie star of all time?

I’ve seen a thread on here somewhere about your favourite actors/actresses, and i’m sure there’s not one which is about your personal opinion on the best actor/actress of all time…

My personal opinion would be Marlon Brando, i’m not the biggest fan of his, but his acting was different class. I’d put him as the best i’ve ever seen because he could work many different styles, was believable, the whole package, plus he had insane amounts of charisma, seriously if you’ve never seen him go watch one of his movies, not seen anyone that comes even close to amount of charisma of Mr. Brando.

Jack Nicholson 2nd place, awesome!

:smiley:

Charlie Chaplin is my pick for greatest.

Here’s a few others:

Clark Gable
Shirtley Temple
Jack Nicholson
Tom Hanks
Buster Keaton

And my personal favorite Broadway actor is Nathan Lane.

I’m going with Marlon Brando, he was a great actor. Even though he wasn’t a great role model, I really do admire him. He really was a great actor and I think he was a clever one too.
Others I love Tom Hanks, Charlie Chaplin, Katharine Hepburn, Audrey Hepburn, Laurel and Hardey, Buster Keaton, Kate Winslet, Gregory Peck, Cary Grant, Al Pacino, Meryl Streep, Robert Deniro and Humprety Bogart are also in my mind some of the best movie stars.

I forgot to add her, but I agree. She is defintely one of the greatest actresses.

Orson Welles, James Stewart and Tom Hanks.

My Favorites:

Tom Hanks
Michael Caine
Johnny Depp
Morgan Freeman
Meryl Streep
Harrison Ford
Sigourney Weaver
Gary Oldman
Sandra Bullock
Helena Bonham Carter

^Yes Helena Bonham Carter is fantastic.

I also forgot to add Alan Rickman!

Jack Nicholson :sunglasses:

Tom Hanks
Humphrey Bogart
The Cloon(just kidding!)
Audrey Hepburn
Dick Van Dyke
Christopher Plummer

AUDREY HEPBURN. Like seriously, she’s amazing in every single things she does. <3

^ Hepburn was great!

Ok, I can choose ONE star, but if I had to go with one of those you’ve mentioned, I would choose Jimmy Stewart.

hugs really tight

I don’t think that Natalie Portman is one of the greats, but her performance in Black Swan blew me away. Perhaps one day she will be a great in my book!

Jimmy Stewart

^ Great, that’s the third time he’s named! I’m glad he’s popular here!