ABC Family!

Are you an ABC Family fan? Have you had a Sunday where you didn’t want to spend lots of money but needed something to do? That’s usually how I feel every Sunday, wanting to rest up with a movie before the week starts. That’s one of the many reasons I turn to ABC Family for fun, free, family entertainment! January is full of great surprises and if you loved Mean Girls, you will love the sequel set to premiere on January 23 at 8/7c. How are you planning on spending your Sunday night?

Yay, I’m glad your back ABC Family!

I only really watch ABCFamily when it’s playing Pixar, Harry Potter, or if it’s the 25 Days of Christmas. Maybe now that I’ll get updates here, I’ll be able to watch it more often.

Hey there, ABC! It’s nice to get niche-targeted marketing (especially from the parent broadcasting company of Disney and Pixar), though I’m not really sure if this is allowed here on the forums. :neutral_face:

Hey guys! Ellie-jessie-eve, nice to see you too! Thedriveintheatre, would it be OK with you if I only stopped by to chat when I’ve got info about Disney or Pixar films on ABC Family? Anyway, if any of you tuned in to Mean Girls 2, I’d love to hear what you thought!

'Sup, ABCFamily? It’s good to see you back. I usually don’t watch TV, but ABCfamily is one of my favorites for all the Disney movies they play.

I’m sorry, I didn’t watched Mean Girls 2, and I don’t really plan too.

However, I’m so happy you guys aired Enchanted! I had a great time watching it with my sister!

The first Mean Girls was just so dirty. :shake:

Haha, one reason it’s a great movie!

I used to watch ABC Family. I don’t watch it anymore. Rarely to be exact. I am only in it for the movies.

I thought ABC Family was a nice channel to go to for family programming. Does anyone still remember when it was the Fox Family channel?

I never heard of the Fox Family channel, when was that?

It was the channel that existed before ABC Family back around 1998. Fox ended up selling it to Disney, so now it’s ABC Family.

I kind of remember Fox Family. Not really. It sounds kinda fady.

No, it’s not. It’s all about "pretty little liars"and stupid, pregnant teenagers. So, basically, people who really exist, and should not be honored with TV shows. I hate all their programming except for Full House(yes, I watch FH. I’m sorry!! :shake:) and the occasional movie. And 25 days of Christmas!!

^ That’s pretty much all that I watch on ABC Family, too. :wink:

I probably didn’t watch it that much then. I know I did when it was Fox Family cause they showed a lot of the cartoons that were on Fox Kids in the 90’s. And I think another reason the channel was changed was because Disney also bought the rights to the Power Rangers.

high five!!*

Flik-E, I wish it still was that clean. Sorry if I sounded defensive or offended you. I’m doing that a lot lately…

high fives self…in the face!!! :smiling_imp:

high-fives IV

I see what you mean, it is called “The Family Channel” afterall.

Now, it seems that the only person in my family that watches ABC Family is my sister, who watches Pretty LIttle Liars.