90's Nickelodeon is making a comeback!

insidetv.ew.com/2011/03/10/teenn … exclusive/

My DVR will be set for this block in September! :smiley: Now if only Disney would do something about getting their old Disney Afternoon block back on the air, or finish releasing the shows on DVD. And would it kill them to do a barebones Wuzzles release!

Really? oh boy, that would really bring back my childhood memories. I can’t wait! I must watch it.

Dammit I live in the UK! EDIT: Ok, I should be less harsh because I didn’t have most of the old live action shows.
Maybe there is a trend of old shows rerunning, like KND, Billy and Mandy, Ed Edd and Eddy, Courage, etc. on Cartoon Network and now this.
I just wish I could see more old shows in the UK. You get the occasional rerun and Disney Cinemagic has several old shows worth watching, but even the Cartoons Cartoons block lacks old shows. If I take the time to stay up late I should get some d**n cartoons.
But this does sound cool.

That’s nice that they’re returning those shows. I personally am not a fan of them, but they’re certainly better than what they play these days imo.

It all starts tonight at midnight! I am so excited! Now where did I put my Rugrats action figures…

Woah, no way! That’s really exciting! Thanks for bumping this thread B&W, I would’ve never know :smiley: Rugrats is one of my favorites, and I remember watching All That! I little bit. Did they say The Amanda Show will come back??

Yes, it will, I think. Tonight’s line-up: All That, Kenan & Kel, Clarissa Explains It All, and Doug (Disney version). I might watch it tonight, but I don’t know. I remember watching All That maybe once or twice, never saw Kenan & Kel or Clarissa Explains It All, and I NEVER liked Doug, but I might give it a watch. I’m waiting for The Amanda Show, Hey Arnold, CatDog, Ah! Real Monsters, and Rugrats. Those are the shows I know and love.

^ That’s my list too. Gosh, I miss all of them. If I could just watch one of them on a real TV again, I’d be a happy camper.

Why would they air Disney’s Doug, did they buy it?

I don’t know, I just noticed that on the guide, it said “Disney’s Doug”.

Kind of weird that they’d air Disney’s Doug.

Anyway I’ll definitely be watching this. I’ve been watching Boomerang every night with my friend for like a week xD It’s really fun. I just wish the time slot wasn’t so late for this.

I noticed it said Disney’s Doug too. Probably paying Disney royalty fees. Not sure why they don’t just play the Doug they made.

Yeah. Reminds me of when Nicktoons use to broadcast Tiny Toons and Animaniacs, although they were Warner Brothers cartoons.

I always liked Nicks version more but the Disney version is good.

I want a Cartoon Network UK version. “The Early to Mid 2000s are… Ed Edd n Eddy”
It could have old box bumpers, shows like Ozzy & Drix, Cramp Twins, Fat Dog Mendoza, Ned’s Newt, Skatoony, Xiolin Showdown, Mucha Lucha, etc. and of course the Cartoon Cartoons. I want my Cartoon Cartoons…

Haha, I’ve only heard of like less than half of those shows.

Me too. Ozzy & Drix, Xiolin Showdown, Mucha Lucha. The only one I really ever watched was Ozzy and Drix. Watched a few episodes of Mucha Lucha and really never watched Xiolin Showdown.