Who are your favorite celebrities?

And this is different than the “best movie star” thread, so I don’t want to hear it. :wink:

Do any of you really admire or crush on any actors, models, directors, or anyone in the limelight? I usually don’t, because I think it’s irrational and stupid to have feelings for someone you don’t know. But, I really admire Tom Hanks, Anne Hathaway, Taylor Swift, and…Charlie Sheen. And I like that Lady Gaga is a weirdo and flaunts it. That’s inspiring to me.

Well, do you guys have any?

DoJohn Lasseter and Lee Unkrich count?

Yes! I love all 5 Pixar directors!!adds

Tom Hanks, Anne Hathaway, Taylor Swift, …Charlie Sheen, Lady Gaga, Lee Unkrich, Pete Docter, Andrew Stanton, Brad Bird, and John Lasseter. :mrgreen:

ADD: Elton John, Anthony Hopkins

What do you mean by favorties IncredigirlVirginia? Do you mean which celebs I find very attaractive, celebs I respect for their work, personalities, etc? I have a lot of favorite celeb lists.

I listed women, so I definitely don’t mean $3x appeal. 8D Ones you respect, preferably. I find the whole “celebrity crush” idea a little quaint and immature. No offense to anyone who has them, I just don’t for those reasons.

Nothing wrong with a celeb crush list. A selected few members actually know who mine are. But as for ones I respect, they include people who are not only good at their craft, but who are good people. For instance

Ne-Yo
Usher
Tom Hanks
Robert Downey Jr.
Morgan Freeman
Ellen Page
Hugh Jackman
Anne Hathaway
Justin Timberlake

And so much more that I can’t think of at the moment.

*Stephen Colbert

*Prince William & Kate Middleton

*Elton John

*Tyra Banks

Ooh, I need to add Elton John, as well! I love him.

Actors, Actresses, Singers, and outstanding Directors

Christopher Nolan
Andrew Stanton
John Lasseter
Hans Zimmer
David Fincher
Darren Aronofsky
Michael Caine
Natalie Portman
Pete Docter
Michael Keaton
Morgan Freeman
Christian Bale
Britney Spears
Sandra Bullock
Johnny Depp
Tom Hanks
J.J. Abrams
Avril Lavigne
Brad Bird
Jeff Bridges
Cillian Murphy
Reese Witherspoon
Madonna
Randy Newman
Helena Bonham Carter
Tim Burton
Steven Spielberg
Denzel Washington
Peter Jackson
Gary Oldman
Harrison Ford
Meryl Streep
Tim Allen
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Naomi Watts
Ellen Degeneres
Michael Jackson

I like your list!! :smiley: But I personally hate Madonna. Sorry. :frowning: I love Sandra Bullock in The Blind Side and Prince of Egypt, but I haven’t seen enough to say I love her.

Do athletes count as celebs? I believe there are some out there that such high status. If they ocunt, i’ll post another list.

I think atheletes count. Celebrities don’t have to be actors. They can be anything from sportsmen, politicians, to royalty.

I mean look at Paris Hilton. That beezy doesn’t do anything but party and do drugs and have a lot of money. But she’s a celebrity.

So basicly, Paris Hilton is famous for being famous? 8D

Anyways, then I like Tom Brady,Lebron, Kobe, Derek Jeter, A-Rod, TO, Chad Ochocinco

Yeah, I think Paris Hilton is my least favorite celebrity ever. “Ooh look at me, I can waste my dad’s money on drugs, and make adult films with complete strangers!” Seriously. What’s wrong with her?

I had a really long list. Then I looked at the names and thought, out of all of these people, who are REALLY my favorites. Going outside of just admiring them for their talents. But also people who I have seen and read countless interviews with. People who I like the way they carry themselves. I have a pretty short list.

Mariah Carey
Michael Jackson
Andrew Stanton
Steven Spielberg
Martin Scorsese
John Lasster
Tom Kenny
J K Rowling
Adam Elliot

Yeah, I’m not a fan of her at all. She has no talent, and doesn’t deserve so much attention. South Park described her perfectly, “[spoil]Stupid Spoiled Whore[/spoil]” I don’t find that offensive because it’s the truth.

Stephen Fry
Joanna Lumley
Jennifer Saunders
Sandra Bullock
Meryl Streep

I can’t really think of anyone else :blush:

If I do then I’ll come back and write them down :slight_smile:

My favorite celebrities tend to be the worst actors, like Jim Carrey and Ashton Kutcher. I go with comedy over acting in these two cases, sorry if that annoys you, but that’s just me!

8D That’s great, and I agree.

Matt Le Blanc
Simon Cowell
Tom Hanks
The Rock
Stephen Hawkins
Steven Seagal
Ronaldinho
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Lee Unkrich (seems a really down to earth dude)
Michael Caine

Off the top of my head

EDIT: On topic of celebs, my least favourite would be

• Cheryl Cole
  • Lady Gaga
  • James Cameron (love his movies, comes across to me a super arrogant)
  • James Cordon
    Hard to think really, don’t exactly dislike that many…