US DVD Sales Chart (Harry Potter 7 # 1 Again-Tangled Raises)

who is intrigued to know how our favorite films perform in DVD sales???

I am

Week Ending Apr 3, 2011

Tangled is the Top-Selling DVD of 2011 After Just One Week in Stores

Tangled DVD sales motivated me to create this thread :open_mouth: , its first week sales are incredibly HUGE, the best debut of 2011 :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

That’s awesome!! That makes me so happy.

Awesome!! Made my day. Surprised to see Evangelion at #22, but pleasantly surprised. I should watch that series…

Good for them.

TRON Legacy debuts number 2, I am disappointed for that, I hope it had performed better on blu-ray sales

Wow, Disney’s lighting everyone else up. 8D

Congrats to Tangled! Such great news. Tangled was such afunny movie.

My anticipations for Tron were much better than i had thought. They’re a short line away from Tangled, hopefully they can keep that.

I’m so happy that the top 2 movie sales now are Disney. :mrgreen:

The Sales Report From The Week Ending on April 10

Tangled just sqeezed out the number one spot huh? :wink:

Harry Potter 7.1 gets first place, Tangled continues to make big business, The Incredibles and Cars return to the chart :smiley:

The Sales Report From The Week Ending on April 17

Harry Potter is number 1 again, but TANGLED sold over 1 million DVD copies in its 4th week, that is insane, Tangled is clearly the winner, such a huge increase

PS1: most of the movies listed are animated films, they clearly had a big increase on their sales because of Easter

PS2: Now, Toy Story 3 is officially the BEST SELLER DVD of 2010, it outpaced Avatar sales