Pixar Planet Jukebox

I don’t see many music topics on this board so I had an idea…why don’t we bring together the favourite songs of all the Pixar Planet members? All you have to do is tell me your favourite song! I will create a list of all the favourites and any song is welcome, even if others don’t like it the song will be added because it is a collection of everybody’s favourites. You can also feel free to comment on songs that are submitted but please be respectful. You may submit more than one song but keep it limited to 5 at a time maximum okay? Let’s try and get everyone involved and try to reach at least 100 great songs. I’ll start and then edit it as we go along…

100 AWESOME SONGS
(In no particular order)

1. What Hurts The Most by Rascal Flatts
  2. The March of the Black Queen by Queen
  3. Life On Mars? by David Bowie
  4. The Great Gig in the Sky by Pink Floyd
  5. Tumbling Dice by The Rolling Stones
  6. Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
  7. I Came to Play by Downstait
  8. Strobe by Deadmau5
  9. Swoon by The Chemical Brothers
  10. Frequency 7 by Vendredi 13
  11. Catch a Wave by The Beach Boys
  12. Unstoppable by Foxy Shazam
  13. Somebody to Love by Queen
  14. Don’t Speak by No Doubt

What a cool idea. I have four:

• The March of the Black Queen, Queen
  • Life On Mars?, David Bowie
  • The Great Gig in the Sky, Pink Floyd
  • Tumbling Dice, The Rolling Stones

Hope that’s not too much :blush:

-Bad Romancer, LAdy Gaga(I know most of you hate her. I know. :frowning: But, she does have quite the pipes. Not arguable.)

I like that song, actually! :smiley:

I’ll definetely post my top five favorite songs. But I’ll do it one at a time. For now, I’ll start off with my most favorite song in the whole world and of all time.

I Came To Play, Downstait

1. Strobe - Deadmau5
  2. Swoon - The Chemical Brothers
  3. Frequency 7 - Vendredi 13

Am I allowed to put another song on the PP Jukebox?

This is a great idea, but how can I possibly choose one song? I haven’t a favorite!

But I’ll say “Catch a Wave” by the Beach Boys. It just came to mind.

Oh, that’s a really good song EJE! :wink:

I think we should try to list up the numbers up to 100, like i did with my 3. So it’s at number 13 right now, waiting for a 13th pixar planet jukebox song!

Cool! I hope we fill more up soon. If everyone’s allowed to pick up to 5, I imagine it shouldn’t take too much longer.

That’s a good song e-j-e!

Yeah, putting in numbers next time we post a song would definitely help all of us keep track of our goal of 100.

I’m counting, and we actually have 11 songs so far, not 13.

1. What Hurts The Most by Rascal Flatts
  2. The March of the Black Queen by Queen
  3. Life On Mars? by David Bowie
  4. The Great Gig in the Sky by Pink Floyd
  5. Tumbling Dice by The Rolling Stones
  6. Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
  7. I Came to Play by Downstait
  8. Strobe by Deadmau5
  9. Swoon by The Chemical Brothers
  10. Frequency 7 by Vendredi 13
  11. Catch a Wave by The Beach Boys

I think I’ll post up my 2nd song and the 12th song to the list.

1. Unstoppable, Foxy Shazam

I’ll finally input my fifth…

1. Somebody to Love, Queen

Dude, awesome song! Love the band too.

Awesome, great to hear! :smiley: Can’t wait to see what other songs you might contribute to the list, TSS.

I can’t wait to post some more of my songs, but I’ll give other people a chance.

Awesome guys! So glad to see all the replies. Sorry I didn’t reply till now, busy on the weekend and all that you know? I will update the list right now! Keep the songs coming! I suppose that you may post more than 5 songs as long as you don’t post them all at the exact same time. I’m going to add another of my favourites; Don’t Speak by No Doubt. LOL don’t judge! It’s sooo old but I like Gwen for some reason! :stuck_out_tongue: