Scream 4

I’ve seen all 3 of the Scream movies, I’m very excited about seeing Scream 4 today. But, as some on here know, I’m only 12 :frowning: And when I went to see Hanna (great movie by the way) They asked if I was under 11. I think its likely that if I was they wouldn’t let me in, since the movie for a PG-13 flick was rather gory and very intense. I am REALLY nervous that they may not let me in. I’m going to try to make myself look older and my parents are going to say I’m 15. I saw The Kings Speech (great movie) R-Rated cut in theaters and they just let me in, but this is a gory slasher movie where a guy in a ghost mask kills people brutally, and The Kings Speech just had a whole bunch of F-bombs in it. Wish me luck :smiley:

Pretty good horror movie of the year. Last yesterday i gonna enjoy this movie with my Friends. There are awesome horror, and thriller stuffs in entire movie storyline.

i kinda want to see this. like, a lot. apparently it’s not as good as the first two but better than the third (though i’d hardly call that an accomplishment), so. maybe i’ll see it later after i see rio, lol.

A lot of my friends saw it and they said it was both hilarious and scary at the same time. They thought it was worth it.

I saw Scre4m after seeing the first two, and to be honest I didn’t like it. Essentially it falls in the same trap of Machete. While Machete was aiming to be a perfect bad 70s grindhouse exploitation picture it was succesful. However it was still a bad 70s exploitation picture, so even with the tongue-in-cheek image it had achieved, it felt more like an A+ art project than a film.

With Scre4m, Wes Craven was aiming to make the perfect bad 21st century horror reboot. In that sense it was a very succesful film, and was full of references (as expected). However, it was still a 21st century reboot that fell into the same problems as the films it was referencing: trying to be too much like the original. It was full of some great moments (some of the acting was superb, and I admired the Suspiria/Don’t Look Now line), but in the end I felt as if it offered nothing new.

I thought the opening was interesting, although it went a little too far. The ending was great, but the journey it takes to get there is a little disappointing.

I give it a 6/10

I really liked it. Great horror. You can pre-order the Blu-Ray, DVD, and Digital Copy combo pack here:
[url]http://www.amazon.com/Scream-4-Blu-ray-Neve-Campbell/dp/B004LWZW2Y/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1316640851&sr=8-2[/url]

The cover looks really fanmade but apparently it’s official.

“Scream 3 is better then Scream 4”

WOAH WOAH WOAH wait wait STOP! Seriously?! I know everyone has their opinion but, REALLY?! Scream 3 is like, the worst horror movie I’ve ever seen, and I have seen a lot of horror movies. Again, I know you have your opinion, but, how is that possible?