Spy Kids: All the Time in the World

I don’t even know what to say about this. I thought the third one wrapped up the series nicely, but I guess not. Apparently, Jessica Alba, Antonio Banderas, and Joel McHale are gonna be in it, along with some new spy kids and Carmen and Juni Cortez from the first three films. For more info: [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spy_Kids_4:_All_the_Time_in_the_World[/url]

I would only consider watching this when it is in the Redbox because Rowan Blanchard is in it. Other than Rowan Blanchard, nothing about this film interests me. (Well, Alexa Vega appearing for maybe three or four minutes, but eh…)

Oh wow. I remember when I was really young, I was totally a huge fan of Spy Kids. Now I’ve outgrown them. I read on wikipedia that there would be a fourth film. I heard Carmen and Juni would be back, but I feel that its’ gonna be like a featured role.

Trailer: [url]- YouTube

Saw the trailer for this with Cars 2. Never really got into the Spy Kids series that much before, but I just know that the last movie Game Over was the film that I think really started bringing back 3D movies as we currently have them. But for this one I couldn’t help but find some amusement out of them saying it’ll be in “4D Aromascope”. Seriously? That just sounds so gimmicky.

“Gimmicky”? It merely means they’ve found an extra-dimension and that you can smell the movie now, instead of just seeing it.

Although I must say, HOW can cameras capture smells?

(By the way, Nintendo is going to have to make a 4DS to follow the 3DS, and at some point they’ll have to make a Pokemon game you can smell. Wouldn’t you love to inhale Combee honey or Oddish’ Sweet Scent?)

Or Muk’s Sludge Bomb… >_>

Yeah, I’m pretty much as uninterested in this as I could be.

If Muk was a hot, female human, that would be fun.

^Erm…

Anyway, I understood the appeal but even when I was little, the Spy Kids movies were far too cheesy for my liking. It didn’t work for me, so I’m just as disinterested as IV. Also, I doubt 4D would mean the camera is actually capturing the smells of the set, they’re probably added in later. I don’t think smelling the movie makes it much more immersive though. :confused: I’m good enough with 3-D, thank you.

I can’t help but laugh at this. It looks so cute, so bad, yet so silly at the same time.

I want to see this, but I’m hoping there’s a regular version at the theater without the smell. I don’t like stuff like that.

I’m only interested in seeing this because it has Antonio Banderas in it. <3

Pssssh, We’ve already seen the 4D gimmick in theatres anyway. I remember it being in the Rugrats/Wild Thornberries crossover movie, but all I remember was that one smelled like pickles and consumed my nostrils for days. :~o

I wouldn’t mind Spy Kids 4 if it had the original cast as the stars, but I really hate Jessica Alba nowadays. I’ll be the guy not seeing it this summer and pretending it was never made so I can keep the original trilogy in a locked safe of nostalgia.

I can’t wait to see this. My friend and I talk about Spy Kids and make fun of it all the time. It should be fun to rag on this one :stuck_out_tongue:

I haven’t see a Spy Kids movie since I was a wee little inkling.

I never saw the first two, just the third one.

What did yyou think?

^ I thought that the third one was pretty good, but it’s been awhile since I’ve seen it, but I think I mainly like it because they were in a video game, because I wasn’t into spies at the time that movie came out.

I can already see that this movie is going to be a giant bomb. For one thing, the First two were decent and the third one could had been left out of the picture whilst leave the other two still decent movies, but a fourth one with new actors and almost 8 years apart from the third one? This was just a desperate cry for help from the brainless directors from whoever’s making this.