• Fairly Odd Parents
  • Spongebob
  • Rugrats
  • Saturday Night Live
  • Andy Griffith show
  • All That
  • American Idol

0 voters

Which show do you think went down the most?

I think most of these have had their reasons for slipping, but to me, I would pick American Idol. I think it lost most of it’s flare, even though I’ve never seen a full episode of it.

Of the poll choices, I would pick Andy Griffith, but I would also add MAS*H and Will & Grace.

There are actually new episodes, some even premired this year. It’s just not as good as it once was. But he seems to be popular amongst the general public.

SpongeBob, nuff said.

Spongebob. It went downhill after the movie in 2004. I mean yeah, the new ones directly after the movie were ok, but most of the new episodes just arent as good as the ones from 99-04. Didn’t they get new writers or something after the movie?

I’ll say Spongebob. The episodes were so crazy awesome in the beginning. But after the movie cameout the episodes are just so…lame and disapointing.

I admit, I still get a laugh from the newer spongebob episodes. But it’s not as good as the first ones.

I have to vote SpongeBob. The first were really funny, and I watched them all the time. But now the newer episodes just give me headaches.

Seems as if Spongebob seems to be the more popular choice.

Heroes

Spongebob is the only show I can think of at the moment, but I’m sure there’s other ones as well.

It’s hard for a show to maintain quality after going strong for so long.

The Simpsons. Season 4-9 is as good as TV (consistently) as you are ever going to find. Then it slowly went downhill, but it’s been going on for long and in comparison to the golden years it’s opposites.

I haven’t seen the simpsons in a long time. NOt any of their newer stuff anyways.

I voted all that. I remeber when Amanda Bynes, Kean and Kel , Nick Cannon just to name a few ruled it. The 2nd group just sucked.

SpongeBob was great and they like Fairy Oddparents they dumbed it down.