The Avengers (2012)

comingsoon.net/films.php?id=44657

The “big event” all these Marvel films have been leading up to will finally come out May next year. Joss Whedon is taking writing and directing duties. A teaser trailer was attached to the credits of Captain America but as of right now a high quality version has yet to come online. It’s currently shooting in Cleveland

Sounds exciting. I know my twin bro loves The Avengers. And he’s super stoked about this one.

Super excited for this, especially because of Joss Whedon.

Looking forward to this one especially since Joss Whedon is doing it! I know its one of the most anticipated films of 2012 along with The Dark Knight Rises.

Yeah, I saw Captain America with my uncle (who had already seen it) and my dad, and the teaser trailer at the end was a big surprise. It made me wanna jump out of my seat and scream with excitement (glad I didn’t though, because half of the people in the theater were from church).

When I saw it, everyone was talking about it on the way out of the theatre.

I can’t believe the amount of heroes I saw. This is gonna be a really high budget movie. And look at the heroes!

[spoil]Captian America, Iron Man, Thor, Hawk Eye, Black Widow[/spoil], just to name a few.

I can’t wait to see it!! it sounds awesome!! (Big Thor Fan Here)

It looks awesome. I hope these guys meet, or even exceed expectations.

Same here!

I am so ticked that Mark Ruffalo is playing the Hulk why did they not keep Ed Norton he was the best Bruce Banner ever!

I agree with Norton being a good Hulk. But Hulk is in the movie? I didn’t see him in the teaser.

Yeah he is supposed to be from all the articles I’ve read.

The three you mentioned are the actors I’m really looking forward to seeing.

Like TSS said before, I hope this film meets or surpasses the wildest of expectations.

While the film has potential, I also fear that so many lead characters will lead to a messy plot.

Let’s wait and see.

Sometimes, a movie with a lot of leads overshadowing the main story will impact it’s reviews.

That’s what I’m saying.

I’m not too crazy for these crossovers but I hope it’s a good movie overall.

Same here.

I admit that crossovers can be awesome but they belong more for fan-fictions then anything. I mean, how have crossovers done in the past?