Men in Black 3 (2012)

comingsoon.net/films.php?id=54148

It will be released on May 25, 2012; nearly ten years since the second film. I’m hoping it’ll be a return to form after the mediocre second installment, but I’m not optimistic.

This is a franchise that I will always support with all my heart. I’ll grant you that the second film was a little lacking, but I still enjoyed it. The only question I have about the link in the OP is how much younger Josh Brolin is than Tommy Lee Jones. Brolin is a great actor and he’s very TLJ-esque, so I’m pretty hopeful.

:smiley: I don’t remember ever seeing the second one, but the first one makes me laugh. I’m excited!

Men in Black is becoming like Ghostbusters. The first one was epic and really funny. I own it. The second one while I enjoyed just wasn’t as good as the first one. I’ll give the third a chance.

I think I may see the 3rd, the 1st was was great and the 2nd was good.

I’m excited about the MIB franchise making a return, as well as Will Smith’s acting! Not to say that he is terrible at it, he’s really good actually, just I haven’t seen him done any major filming in a long while!

Have you seen The Pursuit of Happyness? IMO, it’s his best film, albeit still a hard sit.

What about I am Legend?

I’m excited for this movie, because Will Smith is awesome, and I liked the first two movies.

Also, I was in New York City this past July, and I was doing charity work at a park in Queens, and they were preparing to film a scene for MIB3 for that night. It was cool, I wish I could of seen Will Smith! But I didn’t.

Oh yeah, I saw that, but i haven’t seen any work for '10 or '11 for Will Smith’s career, and I really wished I saw The Pursuit of Happiness as well! Also, Seven Pounds is a great underrated movie too!

I remembered watching the second one. I was scared of the first one cuz I was little. But I love Will Smith. I’m personally excited for this movie.

Same, he’s one of my favorite actors.

I actually am mildly interested in this. Love the first two.

EJE: Same here.

Will Smith= Last real movie star.

which one? Men In Black 3 hasn’t even come out yet!

Yeah, it’s yet to be released. But the first and second MIB have been out for a while.