The Chemical Brothers

I wanted to post in thread in mind of how influential and awesome The Chemical Brothers have become with all of their greatest hits, either being new gen or old gen. Such timely hits as Where Do I Begin, Dig Your Own Hole, Come With Us, and Swoon are only just a sample of the entire list of great techno music that I have experienced while listening to them. Not only are they diverse in their forms of techno (no two songs sound alike to their music), but they are diverse in the general form of music altogether, from rap songs to jazz like features to rock out loud bashes, the Chemical brothers have never failed to get a crowd rising so loud that it would bring the dead back to life and make them dance until they died again. Their amazing concerts, open minded spirit of techno and many other genres of music is what makes The Chemical Brothers forever one of the most influential and one of my most favorite techno bands of all time.

so, I’d like to know what songs, concerts or other notable features of the Chemical Brothers made you “come with us” to experience a mind blowing duo with a mind blowing studio? I know that I used to dig the new gen songs, until i really got a listen in on their older songs and became a fan of the nostalgic times of the Chembros.

thanks! do you got any songs that you like from the chemical brothers?

once again, thank you, but, could you just please tell me what interested you about this post? any songs or scores you like from them?

marryjohn is just a no life spammer. And like all spammers, they must be terminated.

Don’t worry, guys. I deleted all his posts.