The Pink Panther

I love the Blake Edwards and Peter Sellers Pink Panther film series. My favorite is A Shot In The Dark. So if anyone has seen these films, post your thoughts here.

Its been 5 years since I saw the original Pink Panther films(the blake edward ones). I have a collection of the first few films on DVD. Although I didn’t like the Steve Martain remake. But it did have a nice intro animation from Eric Goldberg.

I love the Peter Sellers ones AND the Steve Martin ones. They were all hilarious! I love the part in one of the Peter Sellers ones where him and the hotel employee were slipping on the floor by the sauna. In the Steve Martin ones, I love the hamburger part.

Yeah, the scene you mentioned (Peter Sellers one) is very funny. The Steve Martin one was funny the first few times, but after you watch it alot of times it sort of isn’t funny anymore.

My favorite is the first one, starring David Niven, followed by A Shot in the Dark.

The first one is great. It’s interesting how David Niven was supposed to be the main character of the whole film series, but, then Peter Sellers stole the show and he became the main character of the whole series. A Shot In The Dark is my favorite.

The hotel bedroom scene in the first one is nothing short of wonderful.

I couldn’t agree more.

Next, it would come the climax at the party.

Yeah, I love the fireworks part. There are so many great things about the first.

I started watching The Return of the Pink Panther today. That’s the one with the sauna scene. I also love the part they are just pulling the first truck out of the pool, and he’s driving another one in it! 8D 8D

That is a really funny scene.