Pottermore

Instead of using the other thread, I’ll just make a new one. I’m still waiting for my email. I know I’ll be among the last of the beta testers to get in, I just don’t know when that’ll be.

I got my email today. I got sorted into Slytherin. I already made my way through the first book, now I’m waiting for them to update so I can go through the second book…

I got my e-mail on Monday and I was just sorted. I’m a Ravenclaw.

I’m Wizardheart175,I’m in Hufflepuff.

I still haven’t got my acceptance letter :`-( (I even follow pottermore on Twitter XD)
I hope I get sorted into Slytherin when the time comes :3

I got into Pottermore, and I’m in HUFFLEPUFF! :frowning: I nearly cried. I belong in Slytherin, I BELONG IN SLYTEHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN! My pure blood and high potential CANNOT stand for this!

I’m HexDragon121 (horrid username, I know).

I’m in Ravenclaw, as I always wanted. The sorting test is quite easy.

I’m also in hufflepuff, were alot cooler anyway.

WEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH! SLYTHERIN FTW!!!
And it’s not a question of whether or not the test is easy. Maybe it’s the questions we choose. BUT MRS. ROWLING HERSELF SAID YOU CAN CHOOSE THE OUTCOME OF YOUR SORTING! Recall to mind Harry Potter, aged eleven.

“Not Slytherin. Not Slytherin.”

Then Harry in his middle age, talking to Small Albus:

“The sorting hat takes your own choice into account.”

Whaaaaaaat!! (does you-got-pwned sign)

About this, I completely agree, and I’ve expressed my disgust over this.

MirrorWolf195, Gryffindor

Lol, HufflePuff and Slytherin are quite the opposite. 8D

I know. Exactly. And it hasn’t only happened to me. There’s a Reluctant Hufflepuff Society in our school–all of us in denial.

Well, you could always create a newer account.

I will do that. Sneaky slytherin style! :slight_smile:

I’m kind of in two minds as to whether I should apply myself. I’ll probably not though. TBH, I didn’t like how HP ended myself all that much (and ranted about this a lot before), so I probably wouldn’t be welcome there much. It’s a shame since HP was a part of my life growing up, even if I was very disappointed in the last two books, but there you go. I mean the world is fascinating even if I don’t care for how she ended her series or how her heroes turned out. (Plus as fascinating as the world is, it’s severely messed up in a lot of ways beyond the main themes and issues looked into in the series- great fanfic fodder for that reason though!).

In any case I hear the sorting quiz doesn’t make that much sense, even if the questions were made by JKR herself. Granted I guess it makes ‘cheating’ that much harder in its own way by making the answers less obvious too.

Anyway, I more or less remember in the most detailed quiz I ever took, they ranked the houses. I was a Ravenclaw 1st and Slytherin as my 2nd match from what I remember, but I can’t remember whether Gryffindor or Hufflepuff came 3rd. I’ve pretty much always came out as a Ravenclaw though. Though once I was a Hufflepuff randomly speaking in one short quiz too.

But don’t you have to put in a new email? And then who knows how long the waiting time for them to accept you again, :open_mouth: .

^ The waiting time was because they were accepting people for the beta testing version.

Once the site opens to the public, registration and acceptance will be instantaneous.

I got in to Pottermore late August when I was in Florida, and actually it came the day I visited Ollivander’s at the Wizarding World and got my wand, so that was a pretty cool coincidence :smiley: I’m a reluctant Hufflepuff too :confused: I picked everything a 'Puff wouldn’t pick though, so I’m not sure what happened

…hate being a hufflepuff. Everybody expects me to work hard and be a good, fair student! :frowning: I swear to God, I belong in Slytherin.