The Human Centipede 2

This looking disturbing as, well, it looks disturbing. VERY. Watch at your own risk:
[url]- YouTube

God, I can’t believe I watched that.

EDIT: Trailer contains potentially disturbing medical and horror elements. Viewer discretion is advised. - TDIT

I’m scared to click O_o

It’s the trailer for the Human Centipede Part 2. I heard the first film was pretty disturbing already.

Since this trailer is in the public domain, I won’t lock this thread, but in the future, do remember to place a disclaimer before the link. I’ve also changed the title of the thread to better reflect the content.

oh my, i’m not even going to dare watch the first one.

I haven’t even seen the first one. 8D

Yes, and I do not ever plan on doing so. :shake:

I almost vomited the first time I read the plot synopsis.

Well, I’ve watched the trailer in the OP. Other than some scary Saw-like fonts and a lot of wailling and crying sound effects, it’s not that bad. I like the fact that the last title card says [spoil]100% medically accurate[/spoil] before slotting in an “in”. And it helps to read the top rated comments before watching it. 8D

Still, if the very thought of the film’s premise terrifies you to a great degree, then yeah, watching the trailer’s just gonna make it worse. I psyche myself knowing that it is physically impossible and it’s “just a movie”.

I just discovered South Park even made a parody episode of it - The Human CentIPad. I always knew Steve was evil! :slight_smile:

PG-13. Viewer discretion is advised. This is South Park, after all.

I alway’s wondered where South Park got that idea for an episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=pele5vptVgc :wink:

I didn’t even know this movie existed.

I’ll probably see it eventually. But evryone says it’s very offensive, so I’m a bit scared.

I watched the first movie out of curiosity and let me say that this movie makes the room look like citizen kane , is basically a movie that becomes a complete fail once you get over the squick factor.

I dont recommend watching it , its not even good for a few laughs :imp:

I’ve never heard of the Human Centipede before, so it’s all so new to me.

Heh, I saw about five minutes of the first one, but it was absolutely ridiculous :laughing: . I didn’t even get to the weird, gorey part, which was the reason I was watching it… 8D No! I am not mentally disturbed! starts mumbling to herself

I kind of want to see the first one, I’m not going to lie. Everyone says it’s so atrocious on IMDB, I can’t help but wonder.

Really, dont do it, or you will have to spend a fortune in therapy, you will not be able to eat in days, maybe weeks

…The movie is THAT bad o_0

Oh. That makes me very paranoid. :open_mouth:

Wait, they’re making a sequel to this?

Can’t say I’ve seen it since horror movies make me cry (I cry at any strong emotion. I don’t know either…) but I’ve heard enough of its absurdness to steer clear of it.

I’ve never really been bothered by any movie at all. Except by Black Swan the first time. o_0 But, that was not because of the horror element. No comment. So I might still see this.