Wizard of Oz

I thought I’d make a spot to discuss this movie because its one of my all-time favorites.

Oh I absolutely love this movie! I love the music too.

Is there anyone else here who think that Dorothy and Scarecrow are a good couple?

Yes, Wizard of Oz is a classic movie. I really like it!

However, it lost the Oscar to my personal favorite movie/best movie of all time- Gone With the Wind!

My favorite WoO character is Dorothy.

Anyone hear about that infamous Dark Side of the Moon/Wizard of Oz sync-up? I watched it once like that, blew my mind in some spots.

Such a classic, who can’t like it?

“If I were King if the forreeessssst.”

I do not like this movie. Sorry. I think it is immensly over rated, and I resent the source book. The songs are good(not really arguable) but I can’t stand it, let alone like it.

What don’t you like about it IV?

I haven’t seen The Wizard of Oz since I was a little kid. I remember I used to be scared of it back then.

The Wizard of Oz has become such a pop icon for movies today.

I do not like Dorothy, I do not like he plot, and more than anything, I do not like the “wizard” himself. I do enjoy Munchkinland(I find something interesting about midgets and dwarves) and again, some of the songs. But beyond that I do not like it.

Hmmm, okay. I can understand that.

I’m sure I sound crazy, but I’m not trying to be argumentative. I didn’t like it as a child, and I like it much less now. Just my opinion.

I loved it as a kid, and growing up as well. I even seen my friend perform in stage plays of it.

I remember they re-relashed it like 12 or 13 years ago.

Really? I need to see it again. i doubt it is on youtube.

Glinda is definitely my favorite character.

I like Dorthy. I love her song “Over the Rainbow.”

Has anyone seen Return to Oz?

I never even heard of it until you mentioned it. What is it about? Is it bad?