Avengers EMH!

Okay, so I can’t be the only Marvel nut around here. I’ve seen topics for the Thor and Captain America movies and the Avengers movie. So who watches the cartoon? (Disney XD, so that’s cool, since it;s Pixar’s mother company.) The first season just ended, I forget about when, but the second is due right up soon this month! I’d like to hear what you think about the show (and please, reassure me. I can’t be the only obsessed freak…right?)

DUDE! I love that show! I watch it when ever I can! Since I don’t get XD in my apartment, i have to see it online. But dude, it’s a great show. Its one of my favorite TV shows of all time. The characters are awesome.

DUDE! haha. Great to see that somebody watches it too…and someone old enough to have their own apartment at that. phew! The series doesn’t really seem to be only for kids, but also (especially) for older people who loved the comics and movies. Like me…:slight_smile:

Avengers, Earth’s Mightiest Heroes is one of the better Super Hero cartoons. It’s not just for kids. It’s good enough forpeople of all ages.

I devoured the whole thing literally! In one week, I had seen all the episodes…Now I’m the girl who goes ‘Avengers Assemble!’ everytime we leave for another class. Can’t wait for the second season!! AGGHHH

Oh, I am so stoked for season 2! I don’t even know when it airs. And it sucks cause I don’t have Disney XD.

Such a cliffhanger, right??? :slight_smile: I don’t know the definite date for season 2 release, but I know it’s sometime this month.