Saddest Movie. TV shows moments

Their are a lot of sad moments in shows and movies, but which ones made you cry like a little baby. What are the scenes that made you say, " Their’s something in my eye." So if you have cried at a movie or show, tell it here

TV Shows

Futurama- Luck of the Fryish: [spoil]Fry learns that someone had his name and got famous. He think’s it’s is brother but it’s actally his brother’s son named after fry because the bother misses him.[/spoil]

Futurama- Jurasstic Bark: [spoil]Fry finds his old dog wand want’s to bring him back to life, he almost does but decides not too after he knew his dog had a long life. It then shows a tribute to the dog.[/spoil]

South Park- Kenny Dies:[spoil]Kenny get’s a ternimol disease and is gonna die and everyone in South Park is trying to deal with it, mostly Stan who is too sad too see him, Kenny later dies. It’s the only epsiode where they deeply care about his death.[/spoil]

Fresh Prince of Bel Air- Papa’s Got a Brand New Excuse: [spoil]Will fially see’s his father only to see him leave him again.[/spoil]

Family Guy- Brian Wallows and Peter’s Swallow’s: [spoil]Not really sad, but has a touching scene when an old woman Brian befriends dies.[/spoil]

David the Gnome- The Mountains of Beyond: [spoil]David, his wife, and a friend turn 400 years old and die, they turn into trees.[/spoil]

Pokemon- Pikachu’s Goodbye:[spoil]Ash think’s Pikachu will be better off with his own kind and try’s to get rid of him only to have Pikachu come back.[/spoil]

Movies

I Am Legend: [spoil]Sam the dog dies.[/spoil]

Up- [spoil]Ellie’s death.[/spoil]

Toy Story 3: [spoil]Andy says goodbye to his toys.[/spoil]

Monster’s Inc: [spoil]Sulley says goodbye to Boo.[/spoil]

The Lion King: [spoil]Mufasa’s death.[/spoil]

Click: [spoil]Micheal dies in the “future.”[/spoil]

Marley and Me: [spoil]Marley get’s put down.[/spoil]

I was very close to tears during that scene :blush:

I think the only movie I have actually cried at was toy story 3. I cried at the incinerator scene and the ending .

I agree. That scene got me kind of teared up in Click even though I was younger back then. I didn’t even expect that coming from a Happy Madison film.

Yes to all of these!

For me, there’s also these movies: Grave of the Fireflies, Barefoot Gen, Speak, Gorillas in the Mist, Amélie (showing the blind man around), Umberto D, All about Lily Chou-Chou, Brother Bear, and The Fox and the Hound.

Oh my goodness, Grave of the Fireflies!
Just the scene where [spoil]Setsuko is getting cremated and those flashbacks where she’s playing[/spoil]… :neutral_face:

I’m not one to cry in movies or TV shows, but the ending in Toy Story 3 almost made me cry.