The Three Stooges (2012)

Yes, the Three Stooges are getting a new movie, and I know what you’re thinking, “What?!?” But, let me just say that this movie looks great. The trailer alone has me excited. Heck, even my dad wants to see it, and it’s not everyday that there’s a movie coming out that we both want to see.
Anyway, here’s the trailer: [url]- YouTube

Oh, and the plot sounds kinda weird, but I’m okay with it as long as it’s done good. The plot summary is that [spoil]Left on a nun’s doorstep, Larry, Curly and Moe grow up finger-poking, nyuk-nyuking and woo-woo-wooing their way to uncharted levels of knuckleheaded misadventure. Out to save their childhood home, only The Three Stooges could become embroiled in an oddball murder plot…while also stumbling into starring in a phenomenally successful TV reality show.[/spoil]

When my friend and I saw the poster for this outside the movie theatres, we were so disapointed. I’m not even a Three stooges fan. But if someone wants to see the Three Stooges, why can’t you watch the originals? I don’t want to see The Three Stooges play with Iphones and hangout with Snooki. I personally think it’s a bad idea for a movie.